• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Harris

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Having an affair is bad?  👀

Would you make the same complaint if it were a dude?

You mean Newsom? Yeah, he's a piece of shit as well, fucked his buddy's wife while still being married. 

On January 31, 2007, Newsom's campaign manager and former deputy chief of staff, Alex Tourk, resigned after confronting Newsom over a sexual affair the mayor had with his wife in late 2005.

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You mean Newsom? Yeah, he's a piece of shit as well, fucked his buddy's wife while still being married. 

On January 31, 2007, Newsom's campaign manager and former deputy chief of staff, Alex Tourk, resigned after confronting Newsom over a sexual affair the mayor had with his wife in late 2005.

Well now that we're onto dudes having affairs....

*ahem*

WHATABOUT

38 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Cals would make a fat joke there. I miss him. 

In all seriousness the libs could use some help. He’s probably the only left leaning dude in here with above average intelligence 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

In all seriousness the libs could use some help. He’s probably the only left leaning dude in here with above average intelligence 

when's the wedding?

Just now, Kotchman said:

What’s is going to take to unban Cals? You have to admit he was doing pretty good lately. 

I had no part in this and no sway. Chuck decided the shenanigans went too far, again. @cals and I are supposed to catch a game and a beer next season, probably in Chicago. White Sox for the opener, never been to that stadium. He can be my bodyguard since he's practically a local hanging out there every summer.  

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I had no part in this and no sway. Chuck decided the shenanigans went too far, again. @cals and I are supposed to catch a game and a beer next season, probably in Chicago. White Sox for the opener, never been to that stadium. He can be my bodyguard since he's practically a local hanging out there every summer.  

Cals is a great dude in person. Online he's literally an ADHD out of control retard that gives no fucks for consequences. 

5 minutes ago, Chuck said:

But she knew HE was married. Your point?

Although Brown was legally married at the time, he had reportedly been estranged from his wife, Blanche Brown, since 1981, according to People magazine 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes, I get Chuck’s reaction but I thought everything was kinda mild in this instance. 

But she knew HE was married. Your point?

Did she? I admit I'm a bit behind on the Kamala lore. 

Either way I could not give any less of a fuck because affairs are not a topic you guys hold any sway over right now. I hope she sucks a big D to get the official nomination. Won't be mine because I said "big".

Cals is a great dude in person. Online he's literally an ADHD out of control retard that gives no fucks for consequences. 

Yes, but the libs are getting killed in here. Rico tried hard but he ain’t ready for prime time. Tdawg can only play defense for so long. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Did she? I admit I'm a bit behind on the Kamala lore. 

Either way I could not give any less of a fuck because affairs are not a topic you guys hold any sway over right now. I hope she sucks a big D to get the official nomination. Won't be mine because I said "big".

michelle obama ew GIF

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes, but the libs are getting killed in here. Rico tried hard but he ain’t ready for prime time. Tdawg can only play defense for so long. 

You aren't even a real person wtf wrong wit you