• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Harris

Just now, mmc said:

Do you just lack the social cues to discern from the multiple videos people have posted of her ineptitude why she's hated across the entire country by both the left and the right?

There's another one! 

You're in attack mode now. Careful. 

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

To start with is her rise to power in the San Francisco DA's office while having an affair with Mayor Willie Brown. There is her track record as the AG in California that is completely fact based that has been disseminated. Maybe you should read up on it instead of defending someone you don't know anything about. 

Hmm.

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/fact-check-kamala-harrisandwillie-brownhad-a-relationshipover-adecadeafte-idUSKBN26Y2RJ/

Could be something there? I guess? He wasn't mayor though. 

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-11-29-mn-2787-story.html

Definitely questionable that she was given that particular position. But she had already been a DA before that time. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

If it helps you cope, I support you friend.

Have you ever considered declining a promotion or quitting in favor of a DEI hire? You’re essentially asking other Americans to put qualifications aside for the greater good.  No better place to start than you , Taylor , and Rico leading from the front. 

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Could be something there? I guess? He wasn't mayor though. 

he was a mayor of san fransisco at one time. that seems to be when she was, ahem, under him. 

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Have you ever considered declining a promotion or quitting in favor of a DEI hire? You’re essentially asking other Americans to put qualifications aside for the greater good.  No better place to start than you , Taylor , and Rico leading from the front. 

No. That's not what I want at all. 

The pool of candidates should be far more diverse. That's it. Then they should be properly vetted so they can be hired as the best person for the job. If that's a straight white dude, cool! Good job, buddy! 

Are there companies out there risking their business for the sake of diVeRsitY? I should hope not. 

The problem is some people absolutely cannot fathom that the "best candidate" was actually a person of color. So "DEI" becomes just another "woke".

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The pool of candidates should be far more diverse.

this is the problem people have with DEI. if your company is hiring, you set a list of qualifications for the job you're trying to fill. hiring someone because they check boxes like gender and race doesn't mean they're properly qualified for the job you're trying to fill. 

candidates should come up to the qualifications needed; DEI seems to want to bypass that. 

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No. That's not what I want at all. 

The pool of candidates should be far more diverse. That's it. Then they should be properly vetted so they can be hired as the best person for the job. If that's a straight white dude, cool! Good job, buddy! 

Are there companies out there risking their business for the sake of diVeRsitY? I should hope not. 

The problem is some people absolutely cannot fathom that the "best candidate" was actually a person of color. So "DEI" becomes just another "woke".

I disagree. The pool has to be the most qualified. For the last 50 years minorities and women have had preference if it’s close. Do you really believe that tranny is the most qualified person to be HHS or these women are the most knowledgeable baseball minds in the world? 

If you walked through my organization’s footprint you will see diversity in the areas managed by white males. We can literally hire a black supervisor and they will turn every job beneath them black in a matter of months. 

1 minute ago, Tank said:

this is the problem people have with DEI. if your company is hiring, you set a list of qualifications for the job you're trying to fill. hiring someone because they check boxes like gender and race doesn't mean they're properly qualified for the job you're trying to fill. 

candidates should come up to the qualifications needed; DEI seems to want to bypass that. 

Hm. Yeah I can see where that would be a problem. If you're leaving qualified candidates out because they happen to all be white men then certainly that's not an intelligent way to go about hiring.

Diversity for the sake of it helps no one. 

I think there are opposite situations in which applicants are passed over because of their skin color or gender or whatever, and I think it's more prevalent than people want to admit. But of course I have no evidence of that other than idiots posting stuff like "if I see a pronoun on your application then it goes right in the trash" on twitter. But that's just noise. 

I believe we can ultimately agree that the best candidate should always be considered and hired regardless of anything else. It's the nuances where we won't completely find common ground but that's fine! 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh shit sorry I forgot I'm socially retarded or something and can't understand the obvious cues being presented here

She took lots of loads to better herself politically.