• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kamala Harris

9 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Chuck is coping well.

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

We might need a wellness check at Chuck's place. 

I'm doing just fine gents. 

I was just trying to shift from the religious debate on the page prior to the thread topic.

I mean, this thread is about Kamala so I wanted to give ya'll some relevant content.

Still haven't met a black man or woman that likes Kamala. 

There's not a damn thing that comes out of this woman's mouth that suggests she's going to be good for our country, nor does she display a shred of intelligence. 

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

Oh for fucks sake would you knock off the Baptist minister hell fire act already. It's just so stupid you have to derail every thread with your same horseshit. Get a fucking life.

Amen brother, Amen.  

40 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I'm doing just fine gents. 

I was just trying to shift from the religious debate on the page prior to the thread topic.

I mean, this thread is about Kamala so I wanted to give ya'll some relevant content.

Still haven't met a black man or woman that likes Kamala. 

There's not a damn thing that comes out of this woman's mouth that suggests she's going to be good for our country, nor does she display a shred of intelligence. 

Guilt ridden, white liberal women will love her. 

She's in favor of a "mandatory" buyback of guns. In other words, confiscation. Good luck with that.

Kamala Harris Supports Mandatory Buyback of Assault Weapons - Bloomberg

She also says that illegal immigrants "are not criminals." Shortly after she said that, she was made "border czar" and the highest numbers of illegal immigrant crossings began.

Harris’ struggles with immigration policy expose vulnerabilities : NPR

She blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row

Did Kamala Harris block evidence that would have freed prisoners? | Sacramento Bee (sacbee.com)

@tdawg87 @Rico, you asked for "non-racist", "non-misogynist" things. 

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

You don't actually know any black people.

What a dumb thing to say.

It's not worth my time to interact with someone who's poisoned by the liberal media, but if I were to post pictures here of me and my black friends and my brother in law, you would in turn say "they're not black if they didn't vote for Biden/Kamala".

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

She's in favor of a "mandatory" buyback of guns. In other words, confiscation. Good luck with that.

Kamala Harris Supports Mandatory Buyback of Assault Weapons - Bloomberg

She also says that illegal immigrants "are not criminals." Shortly after she said that, she was made "border czar" and the highest numbers of illegal immigrant crossings began.

Harris’ struggles with immigration policy expose vulnerabilities : NPR

She blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row

Did Kamala Harris block evidence that would have freed prisoners? | Sacramento Bee (sacbee.com)

@tdawg87 @Rico, you asked for "non-racist", "non-misogynist" things. 

I said I wanted something of actual substance. So I guess yeah.

Thank you for doing that.

The gun shit is typical Democrat pandering. No matter how you word it, you can't take people's guns away. It's unconstitutional and tyrannical and would not go well. 

I'll look into the other stuff but no doubt she has a shady past as a DA. 

The immigration issue will only be solved if both sides work together. So basically it won't be. 

Republican files impeachment article against Kamala Harris (thehill.com)

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) filed articles of impeachment against Vice President Harris on Tuesday, as Republicans ramp up attacks while she launches a presidential campaign.

The filing expands on previously introduced articles that target Harris’s record on immigration, a GOP rallying cry against the vice president.

He added a second article in the new filing, which claims Harris covered up President Biden’s mental well-being, constituting a “breach of public trust.” While Biden ended his reelection campaign Monday, he has maintained that he will finish his term and is in good health.

“Kamala Devi Harris has knowingly misled the people of the United States and the Congress of the United States, principally to obfuscate the physical and cognitive well-being of the President of the United States, Joe Biden,” the filing reads.

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

What a dumb thing to say.

It's not worth my time to interact with someone who's poisoned by the liberal media, but if I were to post pictures here of me and my black friends and my brother in law, you would in turn say "they're not black if they didn't vote for Biden/Kamala".

It's just funny to me that all of a sudden you are trying to prove your "black friend cred" on here.  

Black people are not a monolith. Many of them have conservative values. They're not going to vote for or love someone just because they're Black. 

But talking to specific people and getting their opinions is just a sample size. I'm not sure what the polls show. 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

It's just funny to me that all of a sudden you are trying to prove your "black friend cred" on here.  

It's just funny you pull that bullshit when you know Chuck has friendships that cross borders of states and countries. You are pulling the race card because you can fall  back on, you can't prove you have no friends of color crap. It is a disingenuous tactic and you look like a douche doing this.

His brother in law is black. How more connected do think that makes him than you? 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Black people are not a monolith. Many of them have conservative values. They're not going to vote for or love someone just because they're Black. 

But talking to specific people and getting their opinions is just a sample size. I'm not sure what the polls show. 

Yes, they generally vote for whoever has the D beside their name. Trump did better with blacks except in 3-4 states where Biden grabbed 98%. I’m not sure why the blacks in Atlanta , Philly, Milwaukee,and Detroit loved Biden 10% more than blacks across the country 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

It's just funny you pull that bullshit when you know Chuck has friendships that cross borders of states and countries. You are pulling the race card because you can fall  back on, you can't prove you have no friends of color crap. It is a disingenuous tactic and you look like a douche doing this.

His brother in law is black. How more connected do think that makes him than you? 

I hope that’s a rhetorical question 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I hope that’s a rhetorical question 

I want Rico to prove he isn't a racist because that's the Libs first attack when talking about this subject.

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Hey!  Some of Rico's best friends identify as black!

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I want Rico to prove he isn't a racist because that's the Libs first attack when talking about this subject.

This all started with Chuck posting all these random black people saying they wouldn't support Kamala and claiming she isn't "real black".  What was the point of all that.  And all this talk about DEI?  Why can't conservatives stop talking about her race?