• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

FIRE MADDON

failos

56 minutes ago, Stradling said:

They had one good team in those 9 years. And that year we got swept because he told Trout and Albert to not get hits in the first two games. 

Bastard.

7 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I'm as big a Scioscia fan as anyone, but I would be absolutely shocked if he came back to manage this team.  I think it's wishful thinking for many fans.  At some point, we all need to move on.

If Axl Rose and Slash could just. . . .

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

8 straight losses isn't really a "blip". Nor is the team's 3-12 record over the last 15 games. I believe they're 4-16 over the last 20.

They won't play like this all year, but it's definitely not good.

Exactly!!!

I guess the last several seasons are just a blip too.  Because this is basically rinse and repeat.

maybe the hot start was the blip?

11 minutes ago, Biergott said:

Exactly!!!

I guess the last several seasons are just a blip too.  Because this is basically rinse and repeat.

maybe the hot start was the blip?

I don’t think its a blip.  At the same time what happened in any year prior to that has zero bearing on this year.  Fans like to dwell on that stuff but teams certainly don’t.

26 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I'm as big a Scioscia fan as anyone, but I would be absolutely shocked if he came back to manage this team.  I think it's wishful thinking for many fans.  At some point, we all need to move on.

Oh I don’t think he is coming back.  This tangent started with the premise of “if Madden quit or was fired mid season”.  If that happened then Scioscia would absolutely be my choice.  It isn’t going to happen.  Madden isn’t going to quit nor will he be fired and Scioscia isn’t walking through those doors as the Angels manager again.  My understanding is there is bad blood there.  

2 hours ago, True Grich said:

I don’t think he’ll come back either. I’d be shocked, but very happy if he returned.

If Sosh was so great, please explain why he's never even had an interview for a managerial position, or front office position with any other major league ballclubs? Old retreads like Baker, Showalter, LaRussa, etc... have had no problem finding work. He hasn't even had an interview.

Just now, gurn67 said:

If Sosh was so great, please explain why he's never even had an interview for a managerial position, or front office position with any other major league ballclubs? Old retreads like Baker, Showalter, LaRussa, etc... have had no problem finding work. He hasn't even had an interview.

Because he’s retired, numb nuts