• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Unpopular Opinions You Hold vs. Those You Closely Align With

56 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I support the literal message of "Black Lives Matter", but I'd say an unfortunate percentage of black people simply want an excuse to destroy buildings and get free shit. It's not even about "black lives" to them.

I mean for fuck's sake, just look at this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wcvb.com/amp/article/shaw-54th-regiment-memorial-defaced/32733306

How stupid can you be? Also, in NH I'd say 90% of the violent crimes (or burglaries) I see on the local news are committed by black people. We have a 3% black population. My sister was robbed at gunpoint by two black guys at a clothing store she used to manage. 

Not a ton of "projects" or "rough neighborhoods" to grow up in in this state. So what's the excuse?

And yes I openly admit I am prejudiced.

Maga?

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I support the literal message of "Black Lives Matter", but I'd say an unfortunate percentage of black people simply want an excuse to destroy buildings and get free shit. It's not even about "black lives" to them.

I mean for fuck's sake, just look at this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wcvb.com/amp/article/shaw-54th-regiment-memorial-defaced/32733306

How stupid can you be? Also, in NH I'd say 90% of the violent crimes (or burglaries) I see on the local news are committed by black people. We have a 3% black population. My sister was robbed at gunpoint by two black guys at a clothing store she used to manage. 

Not a ton of "projects" or "rough neighborhoods" to grow up in in this state. So what's the excuse?

And yes I openly admit I am prejudiced.

You need to watch the documentary called 13th.

39 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Inequality my ass. This is the bottom 1% of society making excuses for their failures as human beings. 

Oh please get a clue.

We are at 14% unemployment, the average american's paycheck hasn't increased since 1970, baby boomers had 7 times the amount of wealth that millennials have today at the same age, the top 1%'s share of the nations wealth has nearly doubled since the late 70's, the average cost of a college degree has tripled since 1980 and the value of a degree has dropped just as much, let's also not forget the rates of divorce and children born outside of marriage has dramatically increased over time... but yeah these are just excuses.

30 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Oh please get a clue.

We are at 14% unemployment, the average american's paycheck hasn't increased since 1970, baby boomers had 7 times the amount of wealth that millennials have today at the same age, the top 1%'s share of the nations wealth has nearly doubled since the late 70's, the average cost of a college degree has tripled since 1980 and the value of a degree has dropped just as much, let's also not forget the rates of divorce and children born outside of marriage has dramatically increased over time... but yeah these are just excuses.

Sound like excuses to me. Not an accident a lot of this shit started with LBJ’s Great Society. Progressive Dems and Reps have continued entitlements and created generations of immoral dead beats.

My grandpa’s dad died when he was 10. He quit school to work and support his mother until he was 18. He was drafted and fought in WW2. When he returned, He worked over 40 years at Broyhill Furniture. Never missed a day of work which earned him a $200 clock. He never ate at a restaurant nicer than the Sizzlin. He did raise a family and most his kids did better than him. He never looted or burned a city over his lack of wealth. He worked his ass off so his kids could take the next step towards prosperity. 

These leftist today lack the moral courage and work ethic to rise from poverty. They are selfish people who want their free shit now even if it means destroying the country and their children’s future. 

12 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The Lord gave me the superpower of free will. I am not going on a rant but your fight is with the man above not me. I’m not the judge. 

I don’t have a fight, I also don’t believe I just chose one day to be straight.  I was born straight as were a lot of people.  

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Oh please get a clue.

sounds like baby boomers were willing to work hard and create new things society wanted/needed.

31 minutes ago, Adam said:

Sounds like the regulatory boom to support cronyism was effective

I don't know Adam, I have it on good authority that the huge increase in wealth disparity is because our billionaires have worked far harder than the previous generations of billionaires, and our poor have worked far less than the previous generations of poor.

11 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Uh huh. I'm sure the baby boomers were just the hardest working generation. That must be it.

Jeff Beezos is not a baby boomer and is the individually richest man in the world. There are over 50 billionaires in the US that are under the age of forty, many are classified as millennials.

You obviously are unsuccessful for your generation.