• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I have some issues with Trump but like @mtangelsfan mentioned of his friends, I'm in the same category. Whatever it takes to keep the lifetime politician errrr criminal bitch out of office. Gary Johnson never had a chance, but his latest fumbles shouldn't even give him a shot at a ballot. 

So yeah, I'm voting for the guy that just about everyone here hates. 

27 minutes ago, Glen said:

Yes, there are plenty of off set camera tapes of Trump from the Apprentice where he goes off on his rants. That is what happens when you want to live in front of a camera, they don't just shut off when your script reading is done. There is a confidentiality agreement made between Trump and the producers that bind both to not release that footage. It is to be seen who breaks that contract.

Hillary is much smarter, she confiscates all employee cell phones so there is no on camera record of her rants and temper tantrums behind the scenes. Every moment on camera is measured. She doesn't leave much for the gossip crowd to gobble up.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I have some issues with Trump but like @mtangelsfan mentioned of his friends, I'm in the same category. Whatever it takes to keep the lifetime politician errrr criminal bitch out of office. Gary Johnson never had a chance, but his latest fumbles shouldn't even give him a shot at a ballot. 

So yeah, I'm voting for the guy that just about everyone here hates. 

I admit that "you'd be in jail" line he dropped was quite perfect. 

4 hours ago, nate said:

Not a surprise that a bunch of men in this thread think sexual assault is no big deal.

Blarg needs to learn how to fact check.

Who has said this? A "bunch" suggests quite a few. I haven't read every post on here, admittedly, but I haven't seen anyone say this in the posts I have read.

What I've learned from skimming the last couple pages:

*Everyone here is fat, especially Geoff

*mtangelsfan is friends with the entire basket of deplorables

*Thou Shalt Not Grab Pussy is not one of the Ten Commandments, allowing Chuck to vote for Trump

*nate has turned into a wussy liberal while I've been away