• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Oh man.  Memories.

btw, i was a bit concerned you didn’t weigh in on calscuf’s Rush lyrics the other day.  But, after seeing this, it appears you are ok.

I must have missed that other post.

(read:  I rarely read his posts)

Also, I’m pretty justified.  68-71% of republicans believe that schools should be armed.  That’s a pretty relevant comp.  I’d say attributing the opinion of 68-71% of self identified republicans is reasonably described as “according to the right” 

sorry you don’t like it Lou. 

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/02/590308832/who-wants-to-arm-teachers-republican-men

On 10/26/2018 at 2:17 PM, BackUpTheTruck said:

If any group in this country ever got in power with those evil motives, thank God for the 2nd amendment.

I'm not a gun owner myself, but I am a humble Jew. 

I'm fine with owning guns, but the argument that they will be needed to oppose a corrupt government with the resources of the US military is ludicrous. What is your AR15 going to do against a tank, or an Apache helicopter, or an A10 warthog ground attack jet. That's just scratching the surface.

5 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I'm fine with owning guns, but the argument that they will be needed to oppose a corrupt government with the resources of the US military is ludicrous. What is your AR15 going to do against a tank, or an Apache helicopter, or an A10 warthog ground attack jet. That's just scratching the surface.

Mine are for self defense of myself and family. I urge everyone to train and get a carry permit. 

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, I’m pretty justified.  68-71% of republicans believe that schools should be armed.  That’s a pretty relevant comp.  I’d say attributing the opinion of 68-71% of self identified republicans is reasonably described as “according to the right” 

sorry you don’t like it Lou. 

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/02/590308832/who-wants-to-arm-teachers-republican-men

I don't care 

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The nimrod (your words) president, who’s comment is basically exactly what I said.  Has an 84% approval rating approx among conservatives.  I figure they support what he believes.  Or largely they do. 

or they just don't want to give the libs the satisfaction of saying they disapprove.

always have been, always will be. I've said this from day one 

2 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I don't care about owning guns either. I'm not a fan of assault rifles but whatever. Let people with small dicks feel better about themselves.

However, I don't think the US Government would want to send A10 Warthogs to fuckin Reno, Nevada, or San Antonio, Texas. They aren't going to want to kill the citizens and completely nuke the infrastructure. They'd want to create a police state to keep the citizens in check. They'd use the police force, and yeah they'd send heavily armed soldiers to help control the populace. But that won't be possible with armed citizens, and the US Government knows this.

So you either nuke your own country, which would be the literal dumbest thing ever done, or you just accept that your citizens are armed and leave them alone.

Edited by tdawg87

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't care about owning guns either. I'm not a fan of assault rifles but whatever. Let people with small dicks feel better about themselves.

However, I don't think the US Government would want to send A10 Warthogs to fuckin Reno, Nevada, or San Antonio, Texas. They aren't going to want to kill the citizens and completely nuke the infrastructure. They'd want to create a police state to keep the citizens in check. They'd use the police force, and yeah they'd send heavily armed soldiers to help control the populace. But that won't be possible with armed citizens, and the US Government knows this.

So you either nuke your own country, which would be the literal dumbest thing ever done, or you just accept that your citizens are armed and leave them alone.

I was just making a point the small arms are no match for the firepower of a major military. They may not use A10s on militia groups, but they would and have used a tank at Waco.