• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Definition of nationalism. 1 : loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness (see consciousness 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups.

Last nights rally was so inspiring.  I had to conceal my identity with a glasses and moustache disguise, MAGA hat and my name tag read "Hello my name is Blarg."   Once in unrecognized it was pure energy and love.  The more he made stuff up the more empowered I felt.  I am not going to lie to you guys but I need to make more shit up, it is so powerful.  MAGA Forever!!!!

P.S where's Lou, off rioting over Sanctuary cities? 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

https://abc7.com/politics/la-trans-community-protests-trumps-new-gender-proposal/4539738/

I'm assuming these anti science folks are climate change deniers too

I love when conservatives try and tie these two things together. 

Wild thought.  Maybe they’re opposed to being  fuc*king douche bags assholes that  care very deeply about making people who are different suffer.  Even though their life style choice doesn’t impact them at all. 

It must be terrifying.  The idea that you’ll see a stupid transgender sign on a bathroom.

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I love when conservatives try and tie these two things together. 

Wild thought.  Maybe they’re opposed to being  fuc*king douche bags assholes that  care very deeply about making people who are different suffer.  Even though their life style choice doesn’t impact them at all. 

It must be terrifying.  The idea that you’ll see a stupid transgender sign on a bathroom.

Man, I'm so sick and tired for people saying this is a life style choice!  It's how they were born, people!!!

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Man, I'm so sick and tired for people saying this is a life style choice!  It's how they were born, people!!!

I honestly don’t know wtf is going on with these people.  I’m not in their heads.  I don’t have any understanding of what someone who thinks their gender is fucked feels or thinks.  It’s not something I can associate with.  Just like gay folks.  

I just don’t care.  If Steve wants to be Beth or whatever, fine.  It’s no skin off my back.  These people are vulnerable already.  I don’t need to participate in psychologically abusing people and making them feel like they’re broken or fucked.  Live and let live.  What’s so wild about that ?

i appreciate that this goes both ways.  Liberals shouldn’t expect that the whole world to transform to accommodate gender fluidity or whatever it’s called.  I just don’t get the bullying stuff.  Making special policies to mark these people out as weird is bullying.  Kicking them out of schools is bullying.  If that’s something that someone thinks is ok.  That person is the one with the mental problem.  Being a bully is a mental problem. 

18 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I honestly don’t know wtf is going on with these people.  I’m not in their heads.  I don’t have any understanding of what someone who thinks their gender is fucked feels or thinks.  It’s not something I can associate with.  Just like gay folks.  

I just don’t care.  If Steve wants to be Beth or whatever, fine.  It’s no skin off my back.  These people are vulnerable already.  I don’t need to participate in psychologically abusing people and making them feel like they’re broken or fucked.  Live and let live.  What’s so wild about that ?

i appreciate that this goes both ways.  Liberals shouldn’t expect that the whole world to transform to accommodate gender fluidity or whatever it’s called.  I just don’t get the bullying stuff.  Making special policies to mark these people out as weird is bullying.  Kicking them out of schools is bullying.  If that’s something that someone thinks is ok.  That person is the one with the mental problem.  Being a bully is a mental problem. 

What do you propose?  Should we build an extra bathroom?  Should parents care if a male can be in a restroom they send their daughters into?  Or vice-versa?  Should women care if a man is in a women's restroom?  I don't get it either and I couldn't care less about their private lives.  I am talking real life situations.  How much money do we spend on this?  Government and private.

13 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

What do you propose?  Should we build an extra bathroom?  Should parents care if a male can be in a restroom they send their daughters into?  Or vice-versa?  Should women care if a man is in a women's restroom?  I don't get it either and I couldn't care less about their private lives.  I am talking real life situations.  How much money do we spend on this?  Government and private.

Man, you’re asking good questions.  I don’t know what the solutions are or if there are solutions.  Like I said, I don’t think the whole word needs to transform immediately to accommodate them.  It’s a fairly small group.  If it’s up to me, if one these people is suing a place because they don’t have a special bathroom.  That suit should be thrown out.  I’m not even sure if that’s a thing that’s happening.  I’m just thinking of a scenario where there could be a problem.   Hopefully it’s not .  Anyway, I’m not an ideologue about it.  I just have a problem with bullying them.  Or bullying any group.  I think I’ve posted enough here for you guys to see that is where I start having problems.  

As far as the being in the bathroom thing.  I think people who are transitioned almost never get identified in brief encounters.  So I don’t think it’s a really a problem.  A person who is not transitioned probably needs to use their natural genders restroom.  I don’t know how else to really handle that. 

Edited by UndertheHalo