• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Are you sure about that?  I mean other rich people covering up murders

I don’t think what I said is particularly inaccurate.  I did say most.  Also, he’s the president. 

I’m willing to accept that most rich people are probably repugnant human beings that would literally eat babies to maintain their stations in life.  To maintain wealth that they could never ever need nor could their great grandchildren’s children.  But that’s another discussion. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You realize, making things worse in those countries will drive the illegal immigration. 

I have no idea what kind of aid we give them but it’s doing very little to improve the lives for the people in those countries. Would the left’s solution be just to increase aid until they want to stay in their countries? 

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have no idea what kind of aid we give them but it’s doing very little to improve the lives for the people in those countries. Would the left’s solution be just to increase aid until they want to stay in their countries? 

childish punitive dismantling of whatever aid programs does more harm then good to the United States.  This is just a thing to say/do to make people who are irrationally scared of migrants imagine he’s scoring points for them.  Fu*ck those Guatemalans !! AMIRITE.  If they were serious about keeping migrants away they would be looking at ways to make them less likely to migrate. That does probably mean increased spending in those countries.  Because doing stuff costs money.  Do we want less Central American migrants ? Fair enough.  Look at programs that will lessen the forces that drive them to migrate.  Whether thats direct aide or some other program.  Everything costs money.  There’s no perfect or quick answer to this problem.  Is rationally understanding solutions to a problem a left right thing now ?

Objectively, the aide those counties receive now is minuscule for us. 

Also, the president has spent the entire weekend convincing all the MAGA dipshits that a wave of ms13 gangsters and Isis terrorists is coming in that caravan.  Very on brand.

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Just out of curiosity, what were they supposed to do? Drag these people out of neighboring countries and back to their own?  

It’s all bullshut dude.  He’s been hammering on this for like 2 weeks.  It’s midterm blabber.  Nothing moves republican voters like immigration fear mongering.  Literally, he tweeted this a few hours ago.

MIDDLE EASTERNERS!!!!!

Just like in the Middle East.  A lot of central americas problems can be tied to the miserably failed policies of the United States in those countries.  Typically, policies that destroyed what those people willed for themselves. 

The chickens always come home to roost. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

We could just fu*cking just machine gun them down on the border.  That would probably work. And it would be relatively cheap also.   Of course, I’m not sure how many of you would be willing stomach lighting up a bunch of poor women and children.  I mean,  I’m sure Donald would be indifferent. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

40 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s all bullshut dude.  He’s been hammering on this for like 2 weeks.  It’s midterm blabber.  Nothing moves republican voters like immigration fear mongering.  Literally, he tweeted this a few hours ago.

MIDDLE EASTERNERS!!!!!

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also this.

All of this is being done with the intent of driving his base to the polls.