• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

18 minutes ago, Rico said:

Pat Robertson really wants us to continue profiting off other people's misery  

“Christian”

honestly, I doubt a more perfect encapsulation of the utterly morally bankrupt and depraved state of evangelical Christianity in the United States can be found.  This man is literally justifying murder.  

If the god that this asshole has spent his entire life preening about and profiteering off of exists.  He’ll answer for this cowardice. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

“Christian”

honestly, I doubt a more perfect encapsulation of the utterly morally bankrupt and depraved state of evangelical Christianity in the United States can be found.  This man is literally justifying murder.  

If the god that this asshole has spent his entire life preening about and profiteering off of exists.  He’ll answer for this cowardice. 

It's foolish to judge due to a few morons

I heard him say the Saudi's are now doing $450 billion for "Things." I am going to MAGA myself right into that shit and make "Things."  Especially if I smoke a bowl I can make all kinds of "Things."  

What is that?  " It's just a Thing," man.  I suggest you all take advantage of this. 

26 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

This is actually a good one but I will refer you to Blarg.  Is he Muslim?

Religion starts with an M. Have a bit of polygamy (because God told their founder he had to marry other women behind his wife's back or he would send an angel with a drawn sword to slay him if he disobeyed) in their history.

And they believe Native Americans are descended from Jews who came over to the Americas in 600 B.C.

DNA has proven otherwise.