• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

14 hours ago, Lou said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you've never had to deal closely with someone who has developed dimentia.

it's heartbreaking 

I am sorry to hear.  Watched my uncle die from it and somehow my mother is still alive but the alz killed her long ago.  Now you guys call me old and demented all the time and I don't get upset but just flick you some shit back.  The guy is demented whether not his fault or on purpose.  He needs to be in a home, think they call it the big house. 

The people with the never disrespect the POTUS are the same ones who thought an effigy of Obama hanging from a tree was funny. 

I do agree it is heartbreaking but Trump is not off limits.  He mocks whomever whenever at will. That could be seen as dementia.