• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

27 minutes ago, Rico said:

They are laughing at you, not with you.

Why they would be laughing when someone who aspires to be a Nazi does Nazi-like things is beyond me. This isn't funny. This should be terrifying to those at the UN who should know better.

The U.N. is not a perfect institution, but it is a tremendously valuable symbol/instrument of global cooperation.  It’s something of a canary in coal mine to see people who do not respect that value.  The U.N. is an important part of the bedrock of post war global order.  You guys who don’t understand that are buying in on pretty dangerous ideologies. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

The U.S. is a great country and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 

Having said that, we've done a lot of shitty things over the years, especially in the last half century. So when Trump and his cult constantly talk about "making America great again" a good place to start is to not do some of the the things we have been doing to make America not great. The U.N isn't perfect and neither are we.

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The U.N. is not a perfect institution, but it is a tremendously valuable symbol/instrument of global cooperation.  It’s something of a canary in coal mine to see people who do not respect that value.  The U.N. is an important part of the bedrock of post war global order.  You guys who don’t understand that are buying in on pretty dangerous ideologies. 

I have disliked NATO and the U.N. for decades.  It has nothing to do with our crappy president.

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

Why they would be laughing when someone who aspires to be a Nazi does Nazi-like things is beyond me. This isn't funny. This should be terrifying to those at the UN who should know better.

Seems like there's a relatively low barrier to entry for being a Nazi.  I'm not sure it's something one actually needs to aspire to be.  If you want to be a Nazi, seems like it's just something you decide and announce.

44 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Seems like there's a relatively low barrier to entry for being a Nazi.  I'm not sure it's something one actually needs to aspire to be.  If you want to be a Nazi, seems like it's just something you decide and announce.

Of all the white privilege posts, this is the white privilegest of them all!

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

so it's like becoming a student at usc