• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, nate said:

He has spoken positively of racial profiling many times.

Yeah, sorry ... this is bullshit.  If they put on their headline: Trump says racial profiling will stop terror, that's one thing.  But to put it in quotes (thus indicating that those were his words in this speech), that's shitty journalism.  

If someone tested every single skittle on the molecular level, sure but more than likely the bowl is going to be gobbled down like any other snack food and 97% of those skittles are going to get ok reviews. The Red ones better than green. Later they will announce don't eat the blue Skittles but by then it will be too late. 

I don't think you even have to go to the molecular level. I think date and place of manufacture would be a good starting place. And it seems pretty obvious that the blue ones are more dangerous than the red ones. Besides, we know Trump is a huge fan of exceptions so there's no guarantee that his outright ban will  be anywhere close to an outright ban. Yhen when he's caught in yet another lie he'll just brush it off and all his minions will defend him because he's not Hillary.

3 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Does that image really say it all? Do you think with a teeny bit of effort we could further analyze that bowl of skittles and maybe weed out most of the bad ones without throwing out the entire bowl?

The track record of the NSA, FBI, and whoever else vets some people says otherwise.  Especially the FBI.  They pretty much had the Orlando shooter and NY bomber on the list and took them off.

Trump used $258k of his Charity money to settle legal issues.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumpfoundation-1040a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

I am sure Jay and all the other people pointing fingers at the Clinton Foundation will be equally outraged.

4 hours ago, nate said:

Trump used $258k of his Charity money to settle legal issues.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumpfoundation-1040a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

I am sure Jay and all the other people pointing fingers at the Clinton Foundation will be equally outraged.

My hatred of Clinton far outweighs any support I have for Trump.

8 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Does that image really say it all? Do you think with a teeny bit of effort we could further analyze that bowl of skittles and maybe weed out most of the bad ones without throwing out the entire bowl?

It depends what the issue is with the bad Skittles. What do you do when you get a taco from Taco Bell with a couple of hairs in it?