• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Reading through this thread you get the feeling Cramp doesn't like Trump for some reason. 

Right now I am reading Stormy Daniel's new book and I can't put it down, it even has pop up boobies and mushrooms.  Fuck it, everyone else is, I'm writing a book.  

Title will be Treasonous Miscreants. 

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Right now I am reading Stormy Daniel's new book and I can't put it down, it even has pop up boobies and mushrooms.  F*ck it, everyone else is, I'm writing a book.  

Title will be Treasonous Miscreants. 

I'd buy it.  Hell, if it's a band, I'd listen to it. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-regrets-not-firing-comey-when-obama-was-still-in-office-2018-9?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=facebook&IR=T

"If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries," Trump told the Hill. "I should have fired him right after the convention, say I don't want that guy. Or at least fired him the first day on the job. I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don't want him there when I get there."

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Hot take by the sexual predator community.

Well he's right. I mean the police and authorities always act and record stuff appropriately when you report it right away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5560913/Former-Utah-State-footballer-accused-raping-seven-woman-smiles-court.html

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/08/24/utah-state-university/

Oops!

18 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

This just isn't something that anybody with half a brain/heart believes. This is our President, people. 

7 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Also, note that this was "liked" by 72k+ of his followers. What a bunch of turds. 

How many of those likes are bots?  At least 50%?  But Trump's tweet. It's so horrifically evil it's hard to believe it even came from this life we call reality. Who knows if he wrote it or not but it isn't really important. This isn't a product of ignorance. It's a well honed weapon of hate.

28 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Also, note that this was "liked" by 72k+ of his followers. What a bunch of turds. 

All political discourse is entirely about “pwning the libs “ or the opposite of that for a lot of liberals.  Everything is completely broken.  There’s no good faith. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

All political discourse is entirely about “pwning the libs “ or the opposite of that for a lot of liberals.  Everything is completely broken.  There’s no good faith. 

did anyone else notice how this essentially said it's all the cons as opposed to a lot of the libs who do this? 

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Lou was in there liking somewhere.  Also, where is Blarg today. Nearest the pep rally is getting to him is Vegas, Trump hates California even the conservative parts.   I really hope he got a chance to attend.  The chorus sounded really good last night as they sang their favorite hymn, "lock her up." That man is such a blessing.