• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

31 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Lame

Sorry, but I'm not privy to the investigation. Making one's first post on the political board of a baseball site doesnt get me that high of clearance.

It isnt knowable for 99.999% of the people in this country. Possibly a higher lower percentage in Russia, I guess.

So, are you for terminating the investigation? That IS knowable. 

1 minute ago, WeatherWonk said:

Sorry, but I'm not privy to the investigation. Making one's first post on the political board of a baseball site doesnt get me that high of clearance.

It isnt knowable for 99.999% of the people in this country. Possibly a higher percentage in Russia, I guess.

So, are you for terminating the investigation? That IS knowable. 

Ignore the bot.

1 minute ago, WeatherWonk said:

Now, Wesselberg, the CFO of the Trump organization for YEARS, has been granted immunity as part of the Cohen investigation.

Why are so many people pleading guilt and/or requesting immunity for something that is only a "witch hunt?" 

Because it’s not a witch hunt.

1 hour ago, WeatherWonk said:

That's part of the whole question about who did what and who knew what, when. Let's see what the investigation turns up.

Or are you for terminating it before it reaches its conclusion, like Trump and Giuliani are?

You have a link for that termination of the Mueller investigation? 

12 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Yer kidding, right? He's only requested it about a dozen times with his Twitter account in the last month. 

Where do you think we got the term "witch hunt" ? From The Donald.

So, there is no termination of the investigation?

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not yet, do you think it’s a witch hunt ?

I think there should be honesty about what is being referred to.  If we are going to, rightfully, complain about Trump's dishonesty then we should be honest in our discourse.

I don't believe that anything will come of the Russian deal, and I do find it odd that Mueller was originally tasked with that but keeps finding other stuff.  Regardless, when Trump is proven to be guilty of crimes, we will know what kind of hunt it was.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I get that sneaking suspicion the Mueller investigation of Russian Meddling was a front to see if they could nail Trump on campaign finance or tax evasion charges. 

I guess it's possible. Trump has never released his tax returns, as I recall.

But I thought that the CIA and the FBI had concluded that there was Russian meddling, leading up to the election. It certainly needed to be investigated.