• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Lou said:

ummm, no.

Yes. We are growing the deficit by 600% what the average persons tax cut is. Thats what pisses me off the most about the Trump presidency. I know modern day republicans are racist/sexist assholes, but I would have LOVED a little fiscal responsibility. With Trump we don't eve get that. Just maximum racist/sexist asshole.

19 minutes ago, MuellerTime said:

Yes. We are growing the deficit by 600% what the average persons tax cut is. Thats what pisses me off the most about the Trump presidency. I know modern day republicans are racist/sexist assholes, but I would have LOVED a little fiscal responsibility. With Trump we don't eve get that. Just maximum racist/sexist asshole.

the average person's tax cut is 600% ?

i would suggest you avoid any conversations regarding economics and/or finance in the future.

5 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

MullerTime is obviously a parody/Troll account here. Which one of you magnificent bastards is responsible for it?

I wonder how much longer how much longer Mr. Cavuto will have his job after this:

Fox News host Neil Cavuto issued one of his searing monologues on Thursday, criticizing President Donald Trump for focusing on the stock market’s positive performance while creating “a moral bust.”  

″You are so darned focused on promoting a financial boom that you fail to see that you are the one creating this moral bust,” Cavuto said. “And we could all be the poorer for it.” 

8 hours ago, Rico said:

There are probably 10,000+ variables that impact the labor market and wages. Our job market seems to have evolved into one with more great jobs than ever and fewer middle of the road jobs. 

24 minutes ago, failos said:

He’s always been critical, and he’s not the only one at FNC. Nothing wrong with having a differing opinion.

If I remember correctly, Sheperd Smith doesn't always toe the line at Fox News either. 

Still a garbage network just like MSNBC though. 

1 hour ago, the dude abides said:

He spoke out against the leader.

The Cult of 45 does not approve.

Faux News can't ALWAYS agree.That would hurt their credibility. <gives moment for laughing to stop> This gives them an appearance of objectivity <another moment> to their base while continuing to dole out propaganda. It's all very deliberate and managed.

11 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

I hope the Dems run a cross country ad on impeaching Trump. Loud and proud.

I doubt they will. Even they aren't that stupid.

The level of incompetence, the weekly about-faces, the proliferation of lies and the culture of corruption that Trump has surrounded himself with, is better than anything the Dems could come up with to make Republicans look bad before the mid-term elections. Fox News cant deflect all of this, though they try. Neither can Bannon. As poor as the Dems are at political strategy, they certainly won't move to impeach before then.

Just keep feeding him rope. Keep praying for morning Tweets and Giuliani media appearances. And the Dems aren't paying a Madison Avenue PR firm to help with all this!

It's getting so bad that there are probably REPUBLICANS thinking about whether they can engineer a quick impeachment to get this guy out of the headlines. Who ever thought there could be a bigger Fool on the Hill than Bush II? 

This is priceless! There's a giant orange elephant bringing down the Republican's Big Top. Who needs to pay for circus tickets?

There's been lots of talk since the two convictions (Cohen and Manafort) about the backlash the Republicans suffered, after impeaching Clinton. They lost seats in both the House and Senate in the 2000 elections, despite Bush winning the presidency. This is pointed to as a reason the Dems will not impeach Trump, as they fear being held responsible for creating more turmoil in the country.

But I think this is a very different scenario. Lying about having sex with an intern and trying to cover it up is a far cry from paying out money to potentially influence an election. The American people will understand the difference, IF Trump, in fact, did this. Coupled with everything else that is the corruption of the Trump presidency, I think the American people will see impeachment as a necessary evil. It might not cost Dems at the ballot box, the way it did the Republicans with Clinton.

But that's still a gamble. Better to wait and see if the Orange Elephant continues to create more PR nightmares for the Republicans. It's a good bet he will. 

"A little more rope, sir...........?"

Of course, the Dems have other issues that may cost them seats. They have become just too dang uber-liberal for the moderates in both parties to support. So far, they havent figured that out, apparently. If they retain Pelosi as their leader, they will have learned nothing. I guess they must seriously believe that "the Russians" cost them the elections, whomever might have engineered it. It conveniently deflects the blame from themselves and their extremist positions on many things. And their complacency in getting out the vote before the 2016 elections. What jackasses, indeed!

This granting of immunity to the CEO of the parent corporation of the Enquirer is very interesting. If this guy confirms that he had an agreement to quash the Playboy playmate story with Trump, I dont see how Republicans will be able to defend Trump's actions. Few are, at this point. I hear Trump and Giuliani continuing to demand that the Mueller investigation be terminated, but I dont hear any prominent Republican senators doing so. That would just be too smarmy for even them. And bouncing Sessions from the AG post, which LIndsey Graham is apparently pushing, to accomplish terminating the investigation, would be just as bad. They would need to get rid of Rosenstein, too, and convince all this stuff is for the good of the American people. Republicans would then have a big "shit or get off the pot" moment with Trump.

My God, I never thought I'd  find myself rooting for Sessions...........

No, they must be going to replace Sessions with someone who will deflect whatever is coming out of the granting of immunity and/or the Mueller investigation. It's gonna be a big confrontation, whatever it is. It could lead to a constitutional crisis of some sort.

Personally, I doubt that Trump was involved in this Russian meddling. But his underlings might have been. The question is whether they let Trump know. 

Or, its entirely possible that the Russians did it on their own, after talking to guys like Flynn or Junior or whomever, and figuring Trump would be the most beneficial candidate for them. Maybe their was no collusion or intent by any of Trump's team. Or maybe no credible evidence actually exists and Mueller is trying to force a confession out of someone by filing ancillary charges and grants of immunity.

Or maybe the new AG will begin proceedings against Hillary and her email server to deflect some attention from Trumplestiltskin. 

Both sides have plans that they are not revealing, right now. What an interesting time! 

15 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

"Or, its entirely possible that the Russians did it on their own,"

Please be specific. What exactly did the Russians do?

That's part of the whole question about who did what and who knew what, when. Let's see what the investigation turns up.

Or are you for terminating it before it reaches its conclusion, like Trump and Giuliani are?

5 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

And there is so much objectivity at CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC< the TODAY Show, Good Morning America, Ellen, The View, Jimmy Kimmel, SNL, Stephen Colbert, Conan, Jimmy Fallon, ESPN, All award shows, ., Time magazine, NYT, LAT, Boston Globe, Huffington Post

We, the base,  have so many options!

There's about a hundred more you can add to that list. NPR, WaPo, literally any California publication, and so on.

2 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

But I think this is a very different scenario. Lying about having sex with an intern and trying to cover it up is a far cry from paying out money to potentially influence an election. The American people will understand the difference, IF Trump, in fact, did this. Coupled with everything else that is the corruption of the Trump presidency, I think the American people will see impeachment as a necessary evil. It might not cost Dems at the ballot box, the way it did the Republicans with Clinton.

I'm as liberal as they come and certainly no fan of Trump, but I'd have to disagree with this.  A married President getting it on with an intern in the White House, repeatedly, is pretty reprehensible.  Every day the wealthy pay off people to keep them quiet, I'm not so sure it it makes him suddenly a mastermind criminal trying subvert democracy because he did it in the backdrop of the election.