• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Look at all the times in the Hillary thread and see how many times I've defended her. I'm sure it's less than a handful.  As I've said a few times, I'm voting forJohnson but out of Hillary and Trump I definitely prefer Hillary. 

Compare that to, say, Jay. He's constantly defending Trump. My mouth has never been near Hillary's rotten old taco but Jay has been blowing Trump.

Sorry, Thomas.

Yeah everybody look at what Jay's doing!

LOL

what a joke

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

If you were in a state were your vote actually was going to make a difference, would you still vote for Gary?

That's a good question.  It's a choice I haven't had to make before.  The last time I voted R or D for president was Bush 1 back in 92.  After giving it some thought, I'd still vote Johnson.  He's the only one of the group that I feel has earned my vote.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Hmmm ... my unwavering decision to vote for Johnson has suddenly been comprised.  

Tell you what, if you pull that fat kid out of Van Halen and put Michael Anthony back in there, you've got my vote!

11 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Hmmm ... my unwavering decision to vote for Johnson has suddenly been comprised.  

Tell you what, if you pull that fat kid out of Van Halen and put Michael Anthony back in there, you've got my vote!

Now I'm torn.  Do I vote to piss everyone off, Trump.  Where my vote won't count, Johnson.  Or for a bald tattoo'd guy that has made mistakes.  Hilary.  Or was that Stein?  

Way to make decision 2016 that much more difficult Glen.

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Clinton: I’ve been briefed about the bombings in New York and New Jersey, and the attack in Minnesota. Obviously, we need to do everything we can to support our first responders, also to pray for the victims. We have to let this investigation unfold. We’ve been in touch with various officials, including the mayor’s office in New York, to learn what they are discovering as they conduct this investigation. And I’ll have more to say about it when we actually know the facts?

Reporter: Secretary Clinton, Do you have any reaction to the fact that Donald Trump, immediately upon taking the stage tonight, called the explosion in New York a “bomb” … ?

Clinton: Well, I think it’s important to know the facts about any incident like this. That’s why it’s critical to support the first responders, the investigators who are looking into it, trying to determine what did happen.