• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

there are clearly times when things move quicker, but knowing when those times are is a total crapshoot. in glendale, our ER at Adventist Health is consistently full and the wait times extended. We've learned that it's quicker to go to Verdugo Hills USC if you want to be seen sooner (but it's still not quick). 

image.jpeg

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Tank said:

but that's not the only result of having them in california.

If your concern is overpopulation then I have to say I share this concern. Cramming even more people into large southwest cities like L.A. isn't ideal. Especially with our water situation. My post only addresses the economics side.

It would be better if new immigrants went to midwest cities that have seen their population numbers fall.  But some white people wouldn't want that.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

that includes legal immigrants. read the other links.

still waiting on you to back your claim 

People paying rent, buying food, simply going out on the town and buying stuff.  Do you really need a study to tell you this is all good for the economy?  How it leads to job creation?

This is how capitalism works. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

lol ayn rand? 

did you watch the video? 

Didn’t  watch the video.  It’s 50 mins.  I started it and encountered 2 mins of Hanes ad’s.  I’ll take your word for it that he gives a good breakdown of the Cohen thing. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

No, he's heard plenty from that no good Jew. 

Oh brother.  Come on man. 

22 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Republicans would then run an ad saying we are good with Pence being President.  

I actually want Trump to last this first term over Pence.  We just have to live until 2020 and hope they put good candidates out there.  Not sure that can happen. 

8 hours ago, gotbeer said:

You do know that if Trump is impeached that Pence becomes president right?  Which is why Trump is bulletproof.  No Democrat in their right mind would want Pence to be president for even a minute.

I don't know about that. TDS can cause all kinds of strange behaviors

8 hours ago, the dude abides said:

More like an accurate observation, as Naranja politicized her death that very night to deflect from Cohen and Manafort.

He's better off not commenting on the Cohen and Manafort stuff. Of course that is too much for him to do

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't know about that. TDS can cause all kinds of strange behaviors

Had to look up TDS...

Top definition
TDS
Trump Derangement Syndrome:
Unhappiness caused by the election of Donald Trump to the Presidency of the United States. Sufferers display an inordinate loathing for and preoccupation with Donald Trump. The grief and distress they suffer is real.
Paula: "But it's not fair, and it doesn't make any sense!"

Mack (her husband): "Honey, stop blogging and come to bed!"
Paula: "I hate Trump! I just hate him!"
Mack aside: "I wish there was something I could do to help Paula with her TDS. She just seems so unhappy. When is it going to end?"
by The Lad from Glad November 30, 2016