• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

24 minutes ago, failos said:

This is a recurring thing with Democrats who want to make everything about race. They're so desperate to uncover racism that they themselves become racist by pointing out what they perceive to be racist.

Image result for Amber heard racist tweet

Like this?

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

its ok to call other women dog, but not black women?

I honestly don't get this.  "monkey" or "ape" I would get but dog?

Nothing is real anymore.  Something else sinister is going on behind the curtain, not even led by Trump, he's too fucking stupid.  Trump is just the distraction.  They probably called Omarosa and set this whole thing up.  It could be Sarris, the Trump supporter word for Soros. 

On 8/7/2018 at 10:15 PM, Adam said:

You don’t think poor blacks vote democrat? 

Oh I do and poor whites vote Republican but if I were to say the Republican party keeps them down in poverty for their votes, you would tell me I am full of shit.  Why can't these poor whites I see, on govt assistance mind you with their MAGA hats, pull themselves up to the rich white Reps scattered all around them?  That the Democrats also.  Well, they don't vote Democrat.  So my logic is there is more than one side of the tree to piss on. 

Republicans would never keep poor white folk down for their votes.  Since Trump every white person has millions and never has to work again. I forgot you live in the OC, never mind. 

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

No offense, but I would like someone who actually believes it is worse to call a black woman a dog explain it to me.

It's bad to call anyone a dog, but this speaks to how he talks about black people in general.  He calls Omarosa a dog, says Maxine Waters is "low IQ", called LeBron James and Don Lemon dumb, calls African countries shitholes.  In a way it is worse than dropping the N word because he actually thinks it is ok to call people these things.

4 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I know we're a year and a half+ in but it still amazes me that the president of the country is using twitter daily to attack people, stir the pot, make threats and the list goes on.   One of the worst trolls online is the leader of the free world and short of moving somewhere with no tv/internet/cell service/radio signal there's no escaping it.  

i think one thing our future presidents and elected officials will learn from this presidency is how NOT to use social media. what he does on twitter is a national embarrassment.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I didn't mention the poor whites. Not sure what you're talking about. 

i.e. why can't libs say the GOP keeps white people poor for votes?  You seem to just have it perceived the other way.  GOP is a master at using fear to the poor whites for votes, especially they may be bred out if we don't stop this carnage.  I try and tell them you are white as snow and on food stamps, so you get a little stain on your wife beater tee, you will still get your food stamps. 

23 minutes ago, Adam said:

This guy RT'd a bunch of Trump calling whites "dogs." 

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice?lang=en

If he called a bunch of white people the n-word, and then called a black person the n-word, would it not be racist?

I understand that the term "racist" is overused by the left. But I wonder what African-Americans think about using the term "dog" to describe a black person.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If he called a bunch of white people the n-word, and then called a black person the n-word, would it not be racist?

I understand that the term "racist" is overused by the left. But I wonder what African-Americans think about using the term "dog" to describe a black person.

No offense but who the F*ck cares?

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

do you wonder what Pasty-Americans think about using the term "dog" to describe a white person?

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Oh I do and poor whites vote Republican but if I were to say the Republican party keeps them down in poverty for their votes, you would tell me I am full of shit.  Why can't these poor whites I see, on govt assistance mind you with their MAGA hats, pull themselves up to the rich white Reps scattered all around them?  That the Democrats also.  Well, they don't vote Democrat.  So my logic is there is more than one side of the tree to piss on. 

Republicans would never keep poor white folk down for their votes.  Since Trump every white person has millions and never has to work again. I forgot you live in the OC, never mind. 

57% of whites voted for Trump.

89% of blacks voted for Clinton.

The shittiest areas in America are predominately black, despite decades of having the dems promising to make things better. So tell me, why do blacks continue to believe their bullshit?

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

i.e. why can't libs say the GOP keeps white people poor for votes?  You seem to just have it perceived the other way.  GOP is a master at using fear to the poor whites for votes, especially they may be bred out if we don't stop this carnage.  I try and tell them you are white as snow and on food stamps, so you get a little stain on your wife beater tee, you will still get your food stamps. 

They can. The GOP is guilty of the same thing. Jesus, soldiers and ending abortion will keep their base coming back.

what does that have to do with anything?

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I’m sure some are offended and some are indifferent. Who can know how each individual person feels about any one thing?

I'm sure there are white people offended by the movie White Men Can’t Jump

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I’ve never heard that and neither have any of my black friends

46 minutes ago, Lou said:

57% of whites voted for Trump.

89% of blacks voted for Clinton.

The shittiest areas in America are predominately black, despite decades of having the dems promising to make things better. So tell me, why do blacks continue to believe their bullshit?

Identity politics 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Because they have been far worse under GOP leadership.  The last few recessions have been a direct result of Republican economic policies.  When the economy shits itself it is minorities that are hardest hit.