• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, nate said:

I guarantee you that Trump's tax returns show a ton of losses and write offs from losses

Isn't that the job of a good accountant/firm to make your finances look just like that especially if you are making a ton?  I'd be more worried if I was Trump about money heading in and out of the country.

I love how the media is jumping on Trump's tax-cut plan, complaining it will "cost" $4.4 trillion over ten years.

Why don't they ever consider it will also give back trillions of dollars to American taxpayers to spend and invest as they see fit? It's like everybody assumes the money we earn automatically belongs to the government.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

I love how the media is jumping on Trump's tax-cut plan, complaining it will "cost" $4.4 trillion over ten years.

Why don't they ever consider it will also give trillions of dollars to American taxpayers to spend and invest as they see fit? It's like everybody assumes the money we earn automatically belongs to the government.

Do you have any proof it will give trillions to taxpayers, and if so which taxpayers? 

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Why don't they ever consider it will also give back trillions of dollars to American taxpayers to spend and invest as they see fit? It's like everybody assumes the money we earn automatically belongs to the government.

Because their estimates take that into account.  Costing 4.4 trillion includes any money that would be gained via more spending.

Trump got shut down in a church by the pastor (a black woman, by the way) when he tried to get political. Then he had to go to his safe space on Fox News and accuse the pastor of being nervous and make it look like he was in control. Classic bully behavior. Trump is a bitch.