• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Wtf does “a nerd like zuckerberg” even mean ?  Like what is being implied there ? And objectively, both Lebron James and Mark Zuckerberg started with far less then Donald Trump.  A guy who acts like a million dollar loan from his father is nothing.  Mark Zuckerberg is a guy who’s created a lot more wealth for himself actually then Trump.  Fact.  He’s also not a dead beat that’s declared bankruptcy multiple times like Trump.   A guy who screws people who do work for him and then attempts to litigate his way out of paying them for their fairly earned labor. repeatedly.   Imagine being a failure and literally losing billions of dollars like Trump and being able to get away with it.  Why do you think someone in that position is worthy of so much admiration ? If I lost 50,000 dollars (less then that even)  the consequences for me would be violently life altering financial ruin.  I’m going to bet the same for most of us here.  Like holy shit, what fuckin ”real world” are you talking about. Jesus how desperate to lick this guys boots are you @BackUpTheTruck ??? 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

You forgot billionaire businessman who graduated from Wharton. He's not a professional athlete like LeBron or a nerd like Zuckerberg, he made his money in the real world, globally. That's why people respect him.

Nobody has lived a perfect life, so don't throw stones in glass houses. If the only acceptable people to run for office, in your opinion, are people who never say or do anything wrong in their entire life, you will always be let down.

You don't like Trump because of his world view, and that's your right. If Trump saw the world like Bernie Sanders does, you would vote for him, despite his mouth and his sex life.

There's so much horseshit in this post that it's hard to know where to first place the shovel.

7 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

He wrote code on a computer screen and ceated a website. That does not necessarily mean you know how the world works.

I'll say the same thing to you as I did to MuellerTime, you don't like Trump because of his politics. If his politics were Bernie Sanders', you would vote for him.

No, you don’t get to tell me who I’d vote for.  I would absolutely not vote for Donald Trump.  

Zuckerberg created a thing that has changed the way that people live.  He knows something about the world.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

58 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

That's why people respect him.

so don't throw stones in glass houses. If the only acceptable people to run for office, in your opinion, are people who never say or do anything wrong in their entire life, you will always be let down.

You don't like Trump because of his world view, and that's your right. If Trump saw the world like Bernie Sanders does, you would vote for him, despite his mouth and his sex life.

Which non-statement of fact do you disagree with and why?

I suspect people like you “respect” him because of his dog whistling white grievance bullshit.  Everything you post here seems to confirm that that.

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

An idea he stole from the Winklevoss twins.

Anybody who can pick up and read a book can know something about the world. 

Here's why I would not vote for Zuckerberg to even represent me in congress: He is in favor of universal basic income.  He censors political speech.  Both deal breakers.

Adorable.  You watched a movie.  And I don’t give a f*uck about whether you’d vote to Zuckerberg or not.  That’s never been a point of discussion here.  I’m pointing out your ridiculous logic about how Trump is “real world” man.  But Zuckerberg is a “nerd” who’s money is less worthy of respect.  Apparently. 

15 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Here's why I voted for him:

I'm fresh out of college and I need the economy to be strong.

It is blatantly obvious that the Democrats intend to import as many immigrants as possible, legal or illegal, to create a one party system. The passion of the Democratic party lies in someone who honeymooned in the ex-Soviet-Union. Trump is the only politician who is serious about this problem.

Incredible.  It’s impossible to even have a discussion with you. You pull so much bullshit out of thin air that it’s impossible.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, BackUpTheTruck said:

If you don't think that's what the Democrats' intentions are, you are either ignorant or in denial.

No Its because I’m not a racist shit head. 

I happen to vote for Democrats these days because I support policies that protect labor.  And because they are better on the environment and health care imo. We can debate those things.  But you’re more interested in making shit up and pretending that white people are being genocided.