• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

30 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Wow. 

29 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Please do go on. I want see what else you can come up with.

25 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

He believes pizzagate is a real thing.

(Just so you know the level of intellect you’re dealing with here.)

23 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Democrats are pro choice.

Nazis killed children during the Holocaust. 

Democrats = Nazis.

Should I go on?

Attack the person, not the content. Solid argument gents. Did I strike a nerve?

Yes, you are wrong. 

Please see my "Pro choice" post above. You are making false equivalencies of epic proportions.

What is more in common with the Nazis, wanting to censor hate speech, or wanting to censor the media?

And what about identity politics? Are you equating the left wanting more rights for LGBT people to Nazis wanting more rights for Aryans?

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes, you are wrong. 

Please see my "Pro choice" post above. You are making false equivalencies of epic proportions.

What is more in common with the Nazis, wanting to censor hate speech, or wanting to censor the media?

And what about identity politics? Are you equating the left wanting more rights for LGBT people to Nazis wanting more rights for Aryans?

Equating the right to Nazis though isn't a false equivalence. Got it.

Now we're getting somewhere, see was that so hard?

There's no media censorship being put forth, Trump is bitching about fake news approaching defamation.

And in regards to identity politics, that is a massive rabbit hole but i'll start with this:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/fuckwhitepeople?lang=en

Oh man look at all those likes. That shit is trending!

And there's no media censorship put forth, but the media is literally being attacked (physically) because of Trump's dumb rhetoric.

And I'm not equating "the right" to Nazis. Just the ones who continue to support Trump and march with Nazi flags. 

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh man look at all those likes. That shit is trending!

And there's no media censorship put forth, but the media is literally being attacked (physically) because of Trump's dumb rhetoric.

And I'm not equating "the right" to Nazis. Just the ones who continue to support Trump and march with Nazi flags. 

I dont give a shit about the likes, thats just the first thing that came to mind. F*ck white people, white guilt etc. Stuff of that sort. That kinda shit has become mainstream among the left. It's seriously not good. The most important thing being which marginalized group you identify with is the primary factor that lead to the death of millions in the 20th century.

Media censorship is bad. Of course! Violence is also bad. Of course! We can agree there. I hadn't heard of reporters being assaulted recently. Did something happen?

So are Trump supporters Nazis or are Nazi flag holders Nazis? Because you just said both. Which would be tens of millions of people. And I'm the idiot?

51 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

And in regards to identity politics, that is a massive rabbit hole but i'll start with this:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/fuckwhitepeople?lang=en

Did you even bother to check out how many posts had been apparently made with that hashtag? Hint: arrange it by timeline and you'll find that the sum total on all of Twitter in the last month probably dwarfs your post count here alone in the same time frame.

#f*ckstupidposts

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Did you even bother to check out how many posts had been apparently made with that hashtag? Hint: arrange it by timeline and you'll find that the sum total on all of Twitter in the last month probably dwarfs your post count here alone in the same time frame.

#f*ckstupidposts

Oh ok. I guess there are not many anti white tweets out there then.

:572ac679b8023_sticker375x360:

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So are Trump supporters Nazis or are Nazi flag holders Nazis?

Yes.

Also I never called you an idiot. I did, however call anyone who supports Trump a turd burgling butt clown, so there's that. But since we're doing that

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Attack the person, not the content. Solid argument gents. Did I strike a nerve?

Yes.

4 hours ago, the dude abides said:

I can’t think of anything I’d rather do than discuss “facts” with a fvcking Trumpkin on a Friday night.

Except maybe stick a toothpick up my urethra.

So 'that' is what they do in Texas.  Well at least that explains some of Kurt's posts.

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The left currently espouses censorship (hate speech), identity politics, gun control, and big government. Those are all traits of fascist governments. 

Am I wrong? Or are you just going to play dumb some more?

Trump has literally kidnapped kids and put them in concentration camps. 

7 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

So 'that' is what they do in Texas.  Well at least that explains some of Kurt's posts.

You will regret talking about me that way.  I went through a lot of trouble to make you this Space Force costume. You weren't going to have any real function on my Space Force, just thought it would be cool to have a guy who got killed in episode one who we called Montana.  You're off the force now.   Lou probably needs it more than you anyway to patrol the border.  Only Lou can draw with his left hand when the holster is on the right.  

cosmicspaceguy.jpg