• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

I don't know what that gif is supposed to mean. Lou you respond to my posts often but I have yet to hear your opinion on anything beyond "I don't give a F*ck". 

Me personally, I give a F*ck. I've worked too hard to leave my family a nice gift upon my passing. I don't want to see it screwed up by bias tax reforms, market threatening tariffs, or selling out important info to hostile foreign countries.  My homes equity and stock portfolio are all I have, Trumps actively working on Facking up both of those things. 

I don't give a f*ck about what you leave your kids.

8 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

I don't know what that gif is supposed to mean. Lou you respond to my posts often but I have yet to hear your opinion on anything beyond "I don't give a F*ck". 

Me personally, I give a F*ck. I've worked too hard to leave my family a nice gift upon my passing. I don't want to see it screwed up by bias tax reforms, market threatening tariffs, or selling out important info to hostile foreign countries.  My homes equity and stock portfolio are all I have, Trumps actively working on Facking up both of those things. 

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

I don't give a f*ck about what you leave your kids.

I dunno, Lou. At the rate you're both going on this board with one another, you'll probably be married within a year and the kids will be yours, too. Of course, you'll be good with that as I'm sure you'll want to keep MT's stuff for yourself.

9 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

A little surprised nobody's on the breaking hugh and series news of Trump apparently approving beforehand the 2016 campaign meeting with the Russians. That's where they were supposedly going to provide the campaign with dirt on Hillary.

Networks are hyperventilating tonight. They even dragged out the ancient John Dean to pontificate on how hugh and series it is. It's like 1973 all over again but he's an old man now.

hugh and series? did I miss something?

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I dunno, Lou. At the rate you're both going on this board with one another, you'll probably be married within a year and the kids will be yours, too. Of course, you'll be good with that as I'm sure you'll want to keep MT's stuff for yourself.

wtf would I do with all of that tinfoil? 

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

hugh and series? did I miss something?

Last night the networks were in impeachment mode over Cohen's apparent assertion that Trump approved the meeting with the Russians beforehand and then lied about it. Cohen is said to be willing to cooperate with Mueller.

It brings up serious questions of collusion, obstruction, etc.

Trump is denying he approved of any meeting. It's Cohen's words against the presidents, unless he has evidence. We just don't know, but CNN etc were treating it like a Watergate smoking gun. John Dean was front and center last night with dire warnings for Trump.

Edited by fan_since79

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Last night the networks were in impeachment mode over Cohen's apparent assertion that Trump approved the meeting with the Russians beforehand and then lied about it. Cohen is said to be willing to cooperate with Mueller.

It brings up serious questions of collusion, obstruction, etc.

Trump is denying he approved of any meeting. It's Cohen's words against the presidents, unless he has evidence. We just don't know, but CNN etc were treating it like a Watergate smoking gun. John Dean was front and center last night with dire warnings for Trump.

I get that.

i didn't get the "hugh and series" comment 

9 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

Does the "left" really control the media? AM radio and fox news get the best ratings. I'd say, judging by all the MAGA hats, theres a bigger market for the cult of masculinity than there is "leftists" news.

I think they control the super mainstream TV media for the most part. I think the right does a good job with radio and online is probably even-steven. I think the control thing is a bit overstated because people typically consume what they want to consume anyway. I think the biggest challenge for the right is the left's control over education

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I think they control the super mainstream TV media for the most part. I think the right does a good job with radio and online is probably even-steven. I think the control thing is a bit overstated because people typically consume what they want to consume anyway. I think the biggest challenge for the right is the left's control over education

Is that really true? Considering where most of the curriculum is instituted--local and state level--I find this hard to believe.

41 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Is that really true? Considering where most of the curriculum is instituted--local and state level--I find this hard to believe.

that's because your educational facilities failed you 

3 hours ago, Lou said:

is there evidence that Trump accepted Russia's help?

Ya, been in those tax returns nobody has seen since the early 90's. What cart did you just fall off of.  Know it wasn't the apple but the cuke/banana  cart tips over also, depending on your preference. .