• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Did Hillary Clinton just make her own ’47 percent’ gaffe?

So which half are you on?  I'm on the deplorable side.

Jesus Christ on a fucking bicycle.  Trump says dumber shit than that every day.  

It's just amazing how Trump has gotten this far and how he stands a real chance of being elected, and then eventually turning the presidency over to Pence.  

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

20 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I just spent a good amount of time in small town middle America and you bet your ass "Make America Great Again" means "Get the N*gger Out of the White House" to many of those people.

Or just "Make America White Again."  

21 minutes ago, Glen said:

It's just amazing how Trump has gotten this far and how he stands a real chance of being elected, and then eventually turning the presidency over to Pence.  

What is it with you and the bicycle thing? Talk about dumb.

59 minutes ago, Jay said:

What is it with you and the bicycle thing? Talk about dumb.

No, dumb is voting for Trump.  Me repeatedly using the "bicycle" thing is just lazy, not dumb.

Sweet fancy Moses, Trump says dumber shit than that every day. 

By Neptune's beard,  Trump says dumber shit than that every day. 

Holy guacamole, Trump says dumber shit than that every day.

Better?

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

No, dumb is voting for Trump.  Me repeatedly using the "bicycle" thing is just lazy, not dumb.

Sweet fancy Moses, Trump says dumber shit than that every day. 

By Neptune's beard,  Trump says dumber shit than that every day. 

Holy guacamole, Trump says dumber shit than that every day.

Better?

A lot of very smart people are supporting Trump.

Your post however, still dumb.

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

Your post however, still dumb.

Sorry man but that doesn't jibe. They may be supporting the Republican Party or they may be supporting the best chance to beat Hillary but supporting Trump and being very smart are mutually exclusive actions. 

40 minutes ago, Glen said:

No, dumb is voting for Trump. 

No offense.  But I think anyone voting for Hillary is pretty dumb.  That Trump is even still in the running just shows how horrible of a candidate Hillary is. 

I just wish Johnson didn't have that brain fart.  I'd love for him to get some momentum going and get into the debates.  Who knows, maybe the brain fart is what was needed, because I would guess that before his gaff, 90% of the country probably didn't know he was running. 

42 minutes ago, Jay said:

Trump has a huge lead over Clinton in the white voters without a college degree demographic.  Given the party he represents it's not unusual that he's leading in that demographic but he's currently projected to win that group by a margin that's higher than any election in the last 36 years.  While he may have very smart people supporting him he's also got a lot of uneducated people supporting him who buy into his fear mongering.     

29 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

No offense.  But I think anyone voting for Hillary is pretty dumb.  That Trump is even still in the running just shows how horrible of a candidate Hillary is. 

I just wish Johnson didn't have that brain fart.  I'd love for him to get some momentum going and get into the debates.  Who knows, maybe the brain fart is what was needed, because I would guess that before his gaff, 90% of the country probably didn't know he was running. 

It's ridiculous that that one little slip of the Johnson is being made into some sort of disqualifying statement.  Again, Trump says dumber things every day.  

More Trump stuff:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/09/09/donald-trump-values-voter-summit/90129526/

"Trump, married three times and occasionally profane, has never been seen as a religious figure, but he does enjoy strong support from traditionally Republican evangelical voters."  AKA hypocrites.

He's pandering to people who were probably already gonna vote for him anyway, but yeah.  Any Trump voters here got anything to say about this, without invoking Hillary?

Uneducated? That describes more than 67% of the black vote if you are looking for college graduates. 

For Hispanics that number is 72% without even a two year degree. 

Those are the two demographics Clinton has a clear lead with. The Uneducated. 

37 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Trump has a huge lead over Clinton in the white voters without a college degree demographic.  Given the party he represents it's not unusual that he's leading in that demographic but he's currently projected to win that group by a margin that's higher than any election in the last 36 years.  While he may have very smart people supporting him he's also got a lot of uneducated people supporting him who buy into his fear mongering.     

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Uneducated? That describes more than 67% of the black vote if you are looking for college graduates. 

You have to have a college degree to be educated?  Or, should I say, Educated.  Maybe you were referring to a band when you said "The Uneducated."  

Another irony meter explodes.  

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Which isn't unusual for a democrat carrying those votes.  Trump carrying a disproportionate number of white voters without a college degree is.

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

You have to have a college degree to be educated?  Or, should I say, Educated.  Maybe you were referring to a band when you said "The Uneducated."  

Another irony meter explodes.  

You were the one pushing the Uneducated white vote being non college grads. So eat your own shit sammich and tell us how good it is. 

5 hours ago, Glen said:

Oh stop it.  Trump has a zero percent chance of winning this thing.  All the cable news and media outlets trying to put out stories to suggest there's still a race here are only looking for eyeballs and ear holes.  This thing has been over for a very long time. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

You were the one pushing the Uneducated white vote being non college grads. So eat your own shit sammich and tell us how good it is. 

Check your reading, grumpy old man. All I said was that Trump voters are dumb. I didn't say anything about uneducated.