• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

That's all  you got. I play poker very well. I can tell an ass when I see/hear one also.

If you think any of those people you quoted are telling the truth I’m sure we can hook you up with some amazing money making opportunities. Though admittedly I’d love to hear your arguments on how those guys are worthy of our trust. Not holding my breath on that one. 

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

You and Blarg are both wrong.  Simply, the uranium one sale had to be approved by a 9 member panel.

None of the other panalist were head of state nor received a huge donation to their own charity. 

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Only the president could actually void the sale.

And probably would have if the Clinton's had disclosed getting a huge bribe but that information didn't surface until 2015, long after the deal was penned and she was gone from the State department. 

But go ahead and keep telling us how the money funneled into their accounts wasn't to buy influence. That it's just coincidence that once she left the State department their donations fell off and now that she lost the election it dropped another 37%. Their speaking engagements dropped from $3.6 million in 2014 to $350k post election. 

Hey, nothing to see here, go look under your bed to make sure there are no Russians trying to steal an election away. 

Isn't there a perfectly good Hillary thread that's barely being used for these um.. theories?

God knows this thread as it is will probably break the database.

Though admittedly it is almost nostalgic to hear cons bring her up. All I've heard regarding her recently has been Bernie/HRC partisans still going at it about superdelegates and such. 

46 minutes ago, Thomas said:

If you think any of those people you quoted are telling the truth I’m sure we can hook you up with some amazing money making opportunities. Though admittedly I’d love to hear your arguments on how those guys are worthy of our trust. Not holding my breath on that one. 

If you believe anything Trump says then your credibility is zero. As far as believing those people, you missed the whole point those are Trump supporters turning on him. i don't have to believe or disbelieve them. Just saying Trump is quite possible the first President to kiss a dictators ass on live TV.

3 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

If you believe anything Trump says then your credibility is zero. As far as believing those people, you missed the whole point those are Trump supporters turning on him. i don't have to believe or disbelieve them. Just saying Trump is quite possible the first President to kiss a dictators ass on live TV.

What in any of my posts makes you think I believe a word Trump says? I’m pretty damn clear on that one. To imply this only jeopardizes your credibility.  He’s definitely not the first POTUS to kiss a dictator’s ass. See also Saudi Arabia. And there is no insurrection among his Republican peers. There have been many Republicans who have spoken out against him. The Republican actions against Trump counter still sits at zero however. Don’t believe the Republican charade.

42 minutes ago, Blarg said:

None of the other panalist were head of state nor received a huge donation to their own charity. 

And probably would have if the Clinton's had disclosed getting a huge bribe but that information didn't surface until 2015, long after the deal was penned and she was gone from the State department. 

But go ahead and keep telling us how the money funneled into their accounts wasn't to buy influence. That it's just coincidence that once she left the State department their donations fell off and now that she lost the election it dropped another 37%. Their speaking engagements dropped from $3.6 million in 2014 to $350k post election. 

Hey, nothing to see here, go look under your bed to make sure there are no Russians trying to steal an election away. 

So why would they be trying to bribe one member of a panel who is unable to deliver them the results that they want ?

Blarg, you’ve got a lot better Hillary Clinton is the devil causes to chase down then this one.  The Uranium One conspiracy is weak as shit.

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So why would they be trying to bribe one member of a panel who is unable to deliver them the results that they want ?

Blarg, you’ve got a lot better Hillary Clinton is the devil causes to chase down then this one.  The Uranium One conspiracy is weak as shit.

Don't encourage him.

47 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/begging-the-question

What does Putin have on Trump? Is Trump compromised?

Still waiting

come on cousin Eddie.  The best KGB head ever and now their President is going to just hand over what he has on him.  Trump is an asset, you do not out your assets until they turn on you. 

7 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Unless one of his grandkids has been held hostage, I can't think of anything that would blackmail a multi billionaire whose reputation has already been compromised from the Access Hollywood tape.

That right there shows all you can do is pull the RV up and empty the shit tank in the street. The guy was a failure as a real estate developer, this is no Trammell Crowe. They loan, you build, they launder. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

She delivered. Had the deal fell through you could have had a point but it didn't and the White House was unaware at the time the Clintons were receiving money under the table. 

The Clintons profited as long as she either held office or was running for the presidency, since then the donors have moved on. It's not a conspiracy, it's fact.

12 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Best places on earth to launder money. I would own some if I borrowed from Oligarchs over the years. 

The local country club has announced it's grand reopening. I wondered why driving down the street there wasn't a half dozen golf balls in the gutters and elderly people hacking away on the narrow fairways.

I guess tax breaks filtered down and they saw a profit in remodelling their 40 year old clubhouse, tennis court and pool but it didn't look like they put a dime into the course itself. I'm sure no one cares about the golf as much as drinking in the clubhouse. 

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

How is the Clinton family worth hundreds of millions working a job that pays 174k?

I don't recall ever saying that other politicians don't have dirty hands.  Problem is all you can do is deflect. They had plenty of investigations and would never have broken my heart if they locked them up.  I like to focus on the issue at hand. 

oh sorry, I forgot, deep state let them off and it is all a conspiracy.  Excuse me. 

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The local country club has announced it's grand reopening. I wondered why driving down the street there wasn't a half dozen golf balls in the gutters and elderly people hacking away on the narrow fairways.

I guess tax breaks filtered down and they saw a profit in remodelling their 40 year old clubhouse, tennis court and pool but it didn't look like they put a dime into the course itself. I'm sure no one cares about the golf as much as drinking in the clubhouse. 

Looks like you missed your opportunity to buy it. Douchebags International would have been a great name.