• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

20 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Failos isn't quick in the uptake.

Regardless, I assume the silence from the lefties here regarding Adam's chart is from them going to lefty websites and blogs to learn how to counteract the chart.

The assumption is that people are going to a lefty website or blog because there isn’t a response from the small handful of left of center people that bother debating on this forum within a few hours ? It’s good that you dialogue here in such good faith MT.  Jesus, what a ridiculous thing to say. 

And it’s entirely not the point of objections to the withdrawal from the Paris accords.  I haven’t looked it up, but I would guess that the US has been the greatest or nearly the greatest reducer year over year for some time.  The point, obviously lost on you “righties” is that OTHER egregious polluters scale back, even if they do continue to pollute.  Simple concept.  Some reduction is better then no reduction.  Yea, the developed post industrial economies rightly bear a greater burden.  They’ve had their turn poisoning the environment.  In addition as they go to more environmentally friendly alternatives they are developing the technologies that will be viable for the developing nations in the future.  Ultimately resulting in global improvements.  None this matters to people who don’t believe there’s a problem or who simply don’t give a shit. 

Whatever.  What’s done is done. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I heard Russian Intelligence is going to give Trump sodium pentothal before he comes out of the closed doors meeting, then sit back and laugh their asses off while he shits himself trying not to lie.  Going to be their greatest attack yet.  

19 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Regardless, I assume the silence from the lefties here regarding Adam's chart is from them going to lefty websites and blogs to learn how to counteract the chart.

Did you even bother to check on what the graph actually represents before making this post, or no?

If I were Trump I would trust the KGB more than the FBI.  FBI is after him and the KGB needs him.  That convinces me there was no collusion.  I am waiting on the FOX News report first to make it official.  Lou?

I am sure my Congressman is elated at today't historic events and may even start a bill to have the KGB replace the FBI.  

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

How about the Donald literally standing with Putin and saying that he trusted their intelligence services as much as ours. 

I'm not so sure that's any type of compliment.

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah, I’m all for some peaceful negotiations but throwing the USA under the bus is bullshit.

As lib as I am blamed to be, I have no problems with him meeting Kim-Jung-UN, Putin,etc.  I do think though that it should be followed more like a reality show with that special oh-uh, and then he shined soundtrack they use and of course commercial breaks.  This is actually a compliment to blarg, I think he could produce it.  

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

How about the Donald literally standing with Putin and saying that he trusted their intelligence services as much as ours. 

This whole thing is pretty disgraceful. On a side note how the hell does the Olympic Committee and FIFA give a murderous dictator the biggest sporting events in the world? 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

This whole thing is pretty disgraceful. On a side note how the hell does the Olympic Committee and FIFA give a murderous dictator the biggest sporting events in the world? 

I see what you did there.  I know with the USA, Japan, couple others it had something to do with the bidding for the world cup but it still gets awarded 6-8 years in advance or something. Think the Sochi Olympics may have been awarded in that range or more before. Yes Putin was in power but if enough money to build it, they will come. 

This debacle we are only 1 1/2 years into the bidding, I call bunk!

28 minutes ago, Adam said:

Would you really expect those two groups to have anything resembling a moral compass?

1 minute ago, yvangelfan said:

Someone's getting worried!

Ummm, the F you think the whole closed conversation was all about.  2018 and 2020 elections and yes Donny, you have been a very good little dingo douche. I got the tape, reference Mr. Stoddart's earlier post.  I said that before it hit the fake news.

He just said, "why would they do it," which is code for "gentleman, start your engines."

Matter of fact, that whole Trump Rushmore thing looks awful Moscow warehouse generated. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yeah, I’m all for some peaceful negotiations but throwing the USA under the bus is bullshit.

34 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The media is treating this as the biggest disgrace in the history of the presidency.

I think that's a bit overstated, but it certainly wasn't a banner day.

It was a great day!  Trump  fought back against disrespectful questions from the media hacks. 

But don't worry, Brennen called out for the usual loser  Republicans  to diss the President, and it's already started.

2 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

It was a great day!  Trump  fought back against disrespectful questions from the media hacks. 

But don't worry, Brennen called out for the usual loser  Republicans  to diss the President, and it's already started.

holy shit, you are a bot.