• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Failos isn't quick in the uptake.

Regardless, I assume the silence from the lefties here regarding Adam's chart is from them going to lefty websites and blogs to learn how to counteract the chart.

BP Statistical Review of World Energy...

...the “incarcerated Bob” of environmental statistical accuracy.

1 hour ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

The left already wants WWIII with Russia, perhaps China is added to the list because of climate change.

I remember in 2012 when Russia was the biggest geo political threat and Republicans felt justified in pointing to Romney's statement after Russia annexed Crimea. The left felt that ideology was outdated Cold War rhetoric "calling from the 1980s" and now embarrassingly feel like there is a bit of truth to it. All the while some on the right tend to delete it from their memory. It was only six years ago but damn, to me this just shows how idiotic and hypocritical the right and left are. 

5 hours ago, the dude abides said:

C’mon MT.

you think BP is an an unbiased source on this subject?

So you think the information is wrong, do you have evidence to support that?

what purpose. Would BRITISH Petroleum have to make make the US look good?

5 hours ago, Adam said:

6F369B72-76B2-4341-AD80-E5AEDF789C80.jpeg

Cars 2 wasn't released until 2011, an easy thing to check. But this will be held up as absolute gospel by those who want to use it for whatever their argument might be.

And what theater serves beans? Good grief.

7 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Regardless, I assume the silence from the lefties here regarding Adam's chart is from them going to lefty websites and blogs to learn how to counteract the chart.

I'm not really a lefty but is there another chart showing total emissions and per capita? I'd imagine we're still tops regardless of the reduction

7 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

This chart is utterly meaningless?  First of all it just shows reductions and not what that is relative to the total amount, and second of all, just like all the cons like you that are so obsessed with Obama, WHO GIVES A FUCK, it is irrelevant now.  We should be doing everything we can.

19 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I'm not really a lefty but is there another chart showing total emissions and per capita? I'd imagine we're still tops regardless of the reduction

http://www.tsp-data-portal.org/TOP-20-CO2-emitters-per-capita#tspQvChart

https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warming/science-and-impacts/science/each-countrys-share-of-co2.html#.W0wLv9JKi70

We're up there but not quite the top