• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

56 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I am really pissed at all these Brits or whatever they are protesting against our Emperor.  You saw it, you know it, we all saw it, we all know it.  He has the largest crowds ever. It is simply the most glorious time ever in all our lives.  Obama could have never given you this glorious moment.  Now on to Putin and build us all a temple.  Blarg?

Kids ... just say no to huffing.

21 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I thought it was a catchy tune.  

"ok, ok, ok . . . hey, listen up everybody! can you please be quiet? 

ok, this is what we're going to do... hee hee hee . . . ok, we're going to take this song, you see and, hee hee sorry, but this so sooooo funny . . . anyway, we're going to change the words! how great is that? ok, ok, ok . . . song sheets are being passed around, so we want everyone to go home and practice today and we'll see you all tonight. oh my god, this is going to be great!"

happy jonah hill GIF

16 minutes ago, Lou said:

"ok, ok, ok . . . hey, listen up everybody! can you please be quiet? 

ok, this is what we're going to do... hee hee hee . . . ok, we're going to take this song, you see and, hee hee sorry, but this so sooooo funny . . . anyway, we're going to change the words! how great is that? ok, ok, ok . . . song sheets are being passed around, so we want everyone to go home and practice today and we'll see you all tonight. oh my god, this is going to be great!"

happy jonah hill GIF

This aggression will not stand, Man.  And don't forget,  careful man, there's a beverage here. 

18 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think it’s stupid that you think Christianity is so pure and good.  You think Jerry Falwells brand of Christianity couldn’t spin into something resembling the Muslim brotherhoods brand of Islam ? I think it certainly could.  

You must not read my posts.  If you did you would know I have taken the church to task often.  Your post is a false flag.  You went from the whole Christian law thing to me saying the church is perfect.

6 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

Rod Rosenstein is lying again. Guccifer 2.0 is not a Russian military guy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/11/guccifer-calls-fox-from-romania-says-shouldnt-be-sent-back-to-u-s.html

Seems you are well behind.  This is a story from way back in March.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer

"Proving that link definitively was harder. Ehmke worked on an investigation at ThreatConnect that tried to track down Guccifer from the metadata in his emails. But the trail always ended at the same data center in France. Ehmke eventually uncovered that Guccifer was connecting through an anonymizing service called Elite VPN, a virtual private networking service that had an exit point in France but was headquartered in Russia.

But on one occasion, The Daily Beast has learned, Guccifer failed to activate the VPN client before logging on. As a result, he left a real, Moscow-based Internet Protocol address in the server logs of an American social media company, according to a source familiar with the government’s Guccifer investigation. Twitter and WordPress were Guccifer 2.0’s favored outlets. Neither company would comment for this story, and Guccifer did not respond to a direct message on Twitter.

Working off the IP address, U.S. investigators identified Guccifer 2.0 as a particular GRU officer working out of the agency’s headquarters on Grizodubovoy Street in Moscow. (The Daily Beast’s sources did not disclose which particular officer worked as Guccifer.)

Security firms and declassified U.S. intelligence findings previously identified the GRU as the agency running “Fancy Bear,” the ten-year-old hacking organization behind the DNC email theft"