• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

6 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

That is a little too much prose there.  I think Jeff Bezos just wants another dollar from me plain and simple.  My wife is currently in Amazon Prime rehab., I don't have much hope for recovery. 

Trump is pissed, a real billionaire.

So in 4 days, she's going to have a relapse.  Big time.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wouldn’t shock me if they were. The deep state stuff is a bit of a stretch 

These two FBI people were fu*cking. They weren’t involved in some secret conspiracy to destroy Trump and they certainly weren’t alone in their distaste for him.   

Trey Gowdy is an embarrassment to his office and it took Raskin all of 5 mins in this clip to wreck all of his bullshit entirely.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Who’s Bob ? 

The crowds not quite that big but it is a large protest. 

Likely a bot. Hell the account that replied probably is as well. Multiply this by millions of these kinds of accounts and the consequences are horrific.

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Likely a bot. Hell the account that replied probably is as well. Multiply this by millions of these kinds of accounts and the consequences are horrific.

I think we’re past the stage where it’s a possibility.  The millions of bots thing is a present reality. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I think we’re past the stage where it’s a possibility.  The millions of bots thing is a present reality. 

Well coincidentally Twitter did their account purge earlier today and deleted millions of accounts. We're certainly not dealing with hypotheticals. Of course with this being a reality, many legitimate voices will be discounted as false positives.

6 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

What's horrific is that anyone give a rats ass about Bob or Garrick

If there is something to fuel a personal narrative, regardless of verifiability, it will spread like a virus.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Well coincidentally Twitter did their account purge earlier today and deleted millions of accounts. We're certainly not dealing with hypotheticals. Of course with this being a reality, many legitimate voices will be discounted as false positives.

Ah yes ! The great twitter purge.  A terrible wrong has been visited on Katy Perry. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

He said it will not be rigged against Trump, and he was speaking specifically about the US election system.

Also, Republicans fucking love the Russians right now, and they are embracing their corruption with more gerrymandering, propaganda, voter suppression and authoritarianism.  The icing on the cake will be when they bring Christian Sharia Law into place.

30 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Obama talks about hacking at 2:20.  

"Christian Sharia Law." You're hilarious.

If the worst thing Christians do is take away rights that gay people desreve, that pales in comparison to Sharia law.

A lot of variation in what could be classified as sharia law.  If we want to play a thought game and imagine what Christian theocracy might  look like you’d be surprised by how similar it would be in many, many ways to Islamic religious law.  Sharia doesn’t have to be the Isis or taliban interpretations. 

Anyway, either are terrible. 

Edited by UndertheHalo