• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Who says the story is false? Marie Harf? She said it sounded like bs, which means nothing. 

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

I just don't know how you libs are going to survive until the next election. 

I don't know why cons are so excited about the secret meeting with Putin coming up and think this man is not indebted to Russians.  

52 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I don't know why cons are so excited about the secret meeting with Putin coming up and think this man is not indebted to Russians.  

Wait, how do you have knowledge of these secret Presidential meetings? Make sure you gives us the low down afterwards 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/05/i-stopped-going-to-the-gym-because-of-trump-now-i-cant-open-jars

As a conservative, I was not overly fond of many of Obama’s policies but none of them made me so upset that i changed my daily life. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Could it be his daily toilet trick tweets every morning have something to do with it?  yada yada yada I know he does it to sucker you all in and you fell for it but is that even appropriate from a POTUS?  I bet he shuts his poop hole morning agenda much of this will go away.  He wants it to divide and keep his maid laundering service out of Leavenworth. 

Love of God, he insanely toilet shits on people every fucking morning and is our POTUS and minute someone shits on him it is how could you crazies do that. 

oh, and I thought the article is shit.  Way to throw red meat. You need a cabinet position. 

8 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Paint fumes are affecting your memory.

we killed 200+ Russians in battle a couple of months ago.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria

3 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I forgot multiple pep rally's where he shits on everyone and gets cheered for.  It made me change my life and be more disgusted than you can ever make me.  MAGA!!!

Gotta get home quick and grab a refreshment.  A Trump rally is happening soon!! 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/05/i-stopped-going-to-the-gym-because-of-trump-now-i-cant-open-jars

As a conservative, I was not overly fond of many of Obama’s policies but none of them made me so upset that i changed my daily life. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Now that is some hella excuse making. And the fat ass is an Aussie, like it really matter to her who the US elects president. She was just looking for a reason to super size herself at the McDonalds.