• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

8 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Not sure if completely wrong.  Legend was he stuck the cigar in and went to puff on the other end.  Sounds oral to me. 

i read the starr report (or at least the scandalous parts) and according to him, bill puffed on the same end that was inserted, saying "tastes good."

enjoy your evening, everyone!

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i read the starr report (or at least the scandalous parts) and according to him, bill puffed on the same end that was inserted, saying "tastes good."

enjoy your evening, everyone!

Oh, I thought he inserted the end you light and leaving it in went down there and puffed on the other end.  Least how I would have done it.

Thomas?

In case anyone is interested, the website has been taken down. I was going to look to see what the Dishonorable Mr. Tyler was proposing, and exactly how he planned to get rid of all of those awful brown/red/yellow people.

I am reminded of a children's song that we were taught in the Methodist Church.

Jesus loves the little children

All the children of the world

Red or yellow, black or white

They are precious in his sight

Jesus loves the little children of the world

Apparently the Jesus of the Trump crowd has a far different view of the world, a world in which people with non-white skin cause all of the problems.

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

In case anyone is interested, the website has been taken down. I was going to look to see what the Dishonorable Mr. Tyler was proposing, and exactly how he planned to get rid of all of those awful brown/red/yellow people.

I am reminded of a children's song that we were taught in the Methodist Church.

Jesus loves the little children

All the children of the world

Red or yellow, black or white

They are precious in his sight

Jesus loves the little children of the world

Apparently the Jesus of the Trump crowd has a far different view of the world, a world in which people with non-white skin cause all of the problems.

I don't understand why some of you keep lumping all Trump voters together 

18 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I don't understand why some of you keep lumping all Trump voters together 

Maybe because they keep backing him, no matter how much he lies, no matter how many scandals come out, no matter how many unqualified people he appoints to significant positions in government...should I go on?

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’d wager that they aren’t Trump voters !

Mr. Tyler received just 0.4% of the votes in a previous bid for the U.S. Senate in 2014. 

You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to put this guy out there as the focal point of any political party. 

48 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Mr. Tyler received just 0.4% of the votes in a previous bid for the U.S. Senate in 2014. 

You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to put this guy out there as the focal point of any political party. 

You guys ? lol I didn’t bring this guy up.  I was having a laugh at his shitty billboard. 

But since you seem interested in discussing it.  What are your thoughts on Steve King ? Is the elected house representative in Iowa popular enough for you ? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/06/27/its-not-the-messenger-its-the-message-rep-steve-king-refuses-to-delete-nazi-sympathizer-retweet/

sort of fuc*king weird how these guys sentiments keep criss crossing with Nazis.  It’s like they have something in common.  Strange. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

20 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Maybe because they keep backing him, no matter how much he lies, no matter how many scandals come out, no matter how many unqualified people he appoints to significant positions in government...should I go on?

so all Trump voters fall into this category?

8 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

They do?  Did you happen to see Ralph Reed's comments recently?

16 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

This is a sign for Congressional candidate Rick Tyler of Tennessee. I believe that it is fair to say that before Trump's election, we would not have seen anything like this.

safe_image.php?d=AQBR-lqpZnZU6l4W&w=540&h=282&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic-24.sinclairstoryline.com%2Fresources%2Fmedia%2F5d461557-93d3-4975-9088-bfecef68b4a9-large16x9_PolkbillboardoriginalbyRickTyler.jpg%3F1466621874405&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQB5oS4Gp_YlRZZj

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/politics/local/story/2016/jun/24/grocharges-tylers-signs-brazen-white-supremac/372711/

Tyler ran as an independent candidate against U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., in 2014. He received just under .05 percent of the vote. He would be one of three independents and a Democratic nominee facing Fleischmann in the Nov. 8 election.

Just a little bit of research, and you'd realize you were done in by a troll, instead of a pawn of fake news.