• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

18 minutes ago, nate said:

I understand your point but on a simple emotional level it's hard to be upset about the given example. It'd be like because of a bad airline regulation your in-laws can't visit as often. Yeah you dislike the regulation but the outcome isn't all bad!

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I understand your point but on a simple emotional level it's hard to be upset about the given example. It'd be like because of a bad airline regulation your in-laws can't visit as often. Yeah you dislike the regulation but the outcome isn't all bad!

Not at all?  The unnecessary tarries have led to  retaliation and ultimately American job loss.  Not even Conservative economists think they are a good idea.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Not at all?  The unnecessary tarries have led to  retaliation and ultimately American job loss.  Not even Conservative economists think they are a good idea.

Rationally I'm good. I just emotionally dislike Harley Davidson. Hence the comparison to visiting in-laws.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I didn't realize their US sales had been hurting as much as they have recently. I guess people don't like the added risk of premature death in their lives on a daily basis 

My marketing girl's husband was just killed in a motorcycle accident a couple weeks ago in laguna niguel.

BTW - Tariffs are bad and this is really the only thing that scares me about this administration. Hopefully it doesn't fuck us too bad

1 minute ago, nate said:

Oh, other than the fact that they are an American company, I don't really give a shit about them.  I'mo not a motorcycle person.

Politically though these are the people Democrats need to be pandering to. Up to and perhaps including fellatio. Any Democrat with any inkling of POTUS aspirations should be at these factories promising to protect their jobs. This used to be a given. At some point though it became a decidedly uncool thing for them to do it seems. 

3 minutes ago, nate said:

On another note, I am sure the die hard Trump/Second Amendment people are going to be up in arms (literally?) about him wanting to shit all over the 14th, right?

Funny. Trump is the reason I want the second amendment. I assuming you refer to Trump's tweet regarding sending  sending immigrants back without due process. Seriously, I'm assuming. It's fucking hard to sift through all the shit he says and does. You can only be so sure and by now I"m probably out of date. Yeah that tweet is simply another personal attack on the left. His wet dream is violence to begin breaking out because of these kinds of attacks. Then he implements "security" measures to "keep us safe". Fascism 101. Eventually though Trump will not be so kind to the 2nd amendment. However why should that be a surprise? He's shit on the rest of the COTUS. Why not make it complete?

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

As a business owner, I imagine it would have to be hard to deny service to the Huckabee family.  Unless it was an all-you-can-eat, then I guess it would make sense.

I bet they aren't big on tipping.

14 minutes ago, calscuf said:

As a business owner, I imagine it would have to be hard to deny service to the Huckabee family.  Unless it was an all-you-can-eat, then I guess it would make sense.

One of them is guaranteed to eat more than an NFL lineman during two-a-days. 

55 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'll never be in that area to not eat there.  They have every right to serve or not serve who they want to.  It is their restaurant.

I think its in poor taste but whatever floats their boat.

This