• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

22 minutes ago, nate said:

My favorite thing is Trump asking to be celebrated for alleviating a problem he created in the first place.

Without in any way actually solving it in addition with this rather overstated executive order. And he's somehow accomplishing this to a significant degree.

Bart Hubbuch is the kind of guy that helped Trump get elected. He never learned the "Deplorables" lesson and will end up gargling his own balls when those tactics cause even more voter turnout for the Republicans.

Edited by Blarg

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Bart Hubbuch is the kind of guy that helped Trump get elected. He never learned the "Deplorables" lesson and will end up gargling his own balls when those tactics cause even more voter turnout for the Republicans.

In his defense, if, at this point you’re still attending Trump rallies, you are indeed a deplorable human being.

8 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Though, if Hillary had any chance of besting the orange c*nt in Texas, I probably would’ve voted for her just out of spite.

The reason Hillary didn't have a chance is because people chose to believe the polls before voting.  The same polls that told everyone Trump didn't have a chance to win. 

That said, I think it's time for you and Nate to begin the process of forgiving yourselves for not voting for her and giving us Trump.  It's probably a little easier for Glen, since CA went blue, but it's clear how much the guilt is weighing on you.

We can forgive you.  Time to forgive yourself.

MAGA

EL0nDGIe_bigger.jpgSteve HermanVerified account @W7VOA

From @WhiteHouse radio pool reporter @sarahmccammon in @POTUS lunch with governors: "I also noticed that the rest of the table appeared to have little cups of balsamic vinegar or Italian dressing, while POTUS had a slightly larger tub of what appeared to be Ranch dressing."

10:58 AM - 21 Jun 2018

1 hour ago, Adam said:

MAGA

EL0nDGIe_bigger.jpgSteve HermanVerified account @W7VOA

From @WhiteHouse radio pool reporter @sarahmccammon in @POTUS lunch with governors: "I also noticed that the rest of the table appeared to have little cups of balsamic vinegar or Italian dressing, while POTUS had a slightly larger tub of what appeared to be Ranch dressing."

10:58 AM - 21 Jun 2018

He must have spent some time out here.