• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

But i mean, look at a guy like Mike Huckabee.  A man that has expressed some truly vile views.  He claims to be a pastor.  So if someone references that.  I think it’s fair. 

I think it is more than fair to call out individuals.  But I still wonder where the call outs to those other than Christians.

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well, the ones I have a problem with I don’t reference as Christian.  I think I usually identify them as alt right.  Personally. 

This is how people work nowadays though. "Hmmm... Did you see what Mike Huckabee said?" "Yeah! God, Evangelicals (50 million of them) are such hypocrites."

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

So Stalin was only killing people who deserved it?

You're really reaching bringing up Stalin.  Meanwhile Nazis were hardcore Christians that tried to exterminate as many Jews they could.  Do you really want to continue down this line?

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Let me put it this way.  Christian groups are assholes to gay people for being gay.  Athiests/Agnostics are assholes to Christian groups for being assholes to gay people.  See the difference?

That's far too vague and a disservice to anyone who is Christian who isn't an asshole to gay people. 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

You're really reaching bringing up Stalin.  Meanwhile Nazis were hardcore Christians that tried to exterminate as many Jews they could.  Do you really want to continue down this line?

Ha ha.  You have completely lost it Rico.  This could possibly be the dumbest thing ever posted on the spin forum.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Hitler was as Christian as Obama and Trump. 

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

That's far too vague and a disservice to anyone who is Christian who isn't an asshole to gay people. 

Certainly.  It's why I specifically wrote "Christian groups" instead of Christianity as a whole.  It's these Christian groups, maybe they are minority idk, but they seem to make the most noise and are fully deserving of the criticism they get.

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Ha ha.  You have completely lost it Rico.  This could possibly be the dumbest thing ever posted on the spin forum.

You just brought up Stalin.  One asinine post deserved another.

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

May I remind you what I responded to?  Let me do it, your ridiculous post that insinuated they atheists are only assholes to bad people.  

Everyone is an ass-hole of course.  It's human nature.

25 minutes ago, Rico said:

Let me put it this way.  Christian groups are assholes to gay people for being gay.  Athiests/Agnostics are assholes to Christian groups for being assholes to gay people.  See the difference?

No, Atheists are assholes to Christians because they are Christians. Agnostics are just lazy as procrastinators that can't take a stand one way or another. 

51 minutes ago, Adam said:

This is how people work nowadays though. "Hmmm... Did you see what Mike Huckabee said?" "Yeah! God, Evangelicals (50 million of them) are such hypocrites."

Identity politics is so fun. Unfortunately, that's what we have now and I don't see it going away any time soon.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Identity politics is so fun. Unfortunately, that's what we have now and I don't see it going away any time soon.

Bunch of kids are gonna grow up to be dumbfucks thinking there's 78 genders but only 4 types of people