• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Look while i strongly dislike Trump & i didn't vote for anyone cause I thought both Candidates sucked horribly & i'm frustrated with both partys but if Trump can get Kim Jong Un to the table then thats a good thing, perhaps cause Obama is a boy scout Kim doesn't trust him as much as he does a guy like Trump who has vices. Like Kim, Trump was born into wealth & had to take over the family fortune.

Some people really love a good photo op. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I will give Obama credit, he greatly improved relations with Cuba, something that no republican would do (it'd hurt their standing with cuban republican voters in Florida)

Btw Canada's Trudeau once talked about how great Castro was 2 years ago & Trudeau seen as a saint, yet its ok when he does that even though Castro was a murderous dictator.

4 minutes ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

So when NK is de-nuclearized it will still be just a Photo op ?

I’ve said I think it was good to have the meeting.  I’ve said that I support more meetings.  

Also, I know that Trump loves the optics.  

NK isn’t denuclearizing.  And if you think Trump (or anyone) is going to talk Kim Jong Un out of his nukes. I don’t think you have a firm grasp on why NK has nukes.  Why they’ve pursued them for like 40 years.  Those nukes are literally the only defensive deterrent that they have.  

Kim Jong Un knows this. 

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve said I think it was good to have the meeting.  I’ve said that I support more meetings.  

Also, I know that Trump loves the optics.  

NK isn’t denuclearizing.  And if you think Trump (or anyone) is going to talk Kim Jong Un out of his nukes. I don’t think you have a firm grasp on why NK has nukes.  Why they’ve pursued them for like 40 years.  Those nukes are literally the only defensive deterrent that they have.  

Kim Jong Un knows this. 

This is true. At best NK will agree to stop building new nukes. They're not going to give up what they have completely.

23 hours ago, Thomas said:

At this point if Trump unveiled a plan to reduce the national defense budget by 75% and increase national healthcare by the same amount there would be many on the left screaming at the top of their lungs about how Trump was ruining the country. Because Trump.

Granted there would be a bunch of really confused people on the left. But there are many who are on autopilot when it comes to opposing Trump.  If he's for something, they are automatically against.

There has been speculation that Trump will ultimately withdraw most of the troops from both Korea and Europe and redeploy some of them to the southern border. The left will have fun with that.

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ben Shapiro is a crazy smart dude, and often times I agree with him, but he's dead wrong here.

I don't think he's wrong. He just remembers what kind of human being that Kim really is.

29 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Seriously?  You’ve listened to both of them speak, correct?  

My money would be on the guy who can communicate in complete, coherent sentences.

It's hard to compare the intelligence of two people when you don't know them and try to say who is smarter. And it depends on what precisely you mean when you say smart. Just comparing IQ? Ben graduated from Harvard Law at an extremely young age and is highly successful at what he does, and a brilliant debater. Trump is a billionaire real estate tycoon who beat someone who everyone thought was a shoe in for president.

Not an easy question to answer.