• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

Speaking of pardons

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/special-counsel-robert-mueller-files-new-indictment-against-paul-manafort-nbc-news.html

Mueller has tried to squeeze Manafort. ~ he's now wearing 2 ankle bracelets,  given a $10 million dollar bail for money laundering at a carpet store in Virginia in 2005.

Paul Manafort was brought into the Trump campaign for 3 months to count and maintain delegates at the Republican convention.

Mueller's wasting his corrupt time going after him. He will be pardoned.

So far on my do not pardon list here is you and blarg.  Don't make me add more. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

So far on my do not pardon list here is you and blarg.  Don't make me add more. 

Dude, what did I do? It wasn't me that took down your I'm With Her lawn sign. It wasn't me that turned you into the HOA for watering on Tuesdays when your only allowed Mondays and Thursdays. I didn't even hide your golf ball on the back nine last Saturday when you were shooting under par. 

One practical joke and you get all defensive. 

1267678556313462631.jpg

3 hours ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

When the 3 Russians on the Washington Capital's stanley cup championship team visit the Whitehouse will it be called Collusion lol ?

You're acting like they haven't already been there to meet with trumpy and orchestrate the plan for the Caps to win the Cup.

silly mortal!

I have to hand it to Trump. He found the perfect lawyer to advise him. His third wife is divorcing him.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's divorce gets ugly as he and his third wife Judith demand to know each others net worth

A report from CBS News cites "notorious adultery".

Giuliani Accused Of 'Notorious Adultery'

The filing by Donna Hanover, 52, came more than a year and a half after Giuliani filed to divorce her, citing cruel and inhuman treatment. Hanover's lawyer, Helene Brezinsky, said her client rejected the grounds on which Giuliani's divorce was based. "If there's going to be a divorce, let's have the truth about why — Rudy's open and notorious adultery," she said.

Family values.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

You're acting like they haven't already been there to meet with trumpy and orchestrate the plan for the Caps to win the Cup.

silly mortal!

Maybe thats what it all was about, Trump asking Putin if he wants tickets to a Capitals game & he went thru back channels by mistake to see if Putin would want to go & then it turned into a big story. Next season both Putin & Trump will drop the first puck for the Capitals.

5 minutes ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Maybe thats what it all was about, Trump asking Putin if he wants tickets to a Capitals game & he went thru back channels by mistake to see if Putin would want to go & then it turned into a big story. Next season both Putin & Trump will drop the first puck for the Capitals.

how they'll enter the arena:

Unknown-4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Meanwhile, Trump is about to meet Kim Jong Un in a little over 6 hours.

Kim - I have nukes you no take

Trump - Did you see the size of my innaguration crowd

Kim - No I have nuke you no take

Trump - I had the largest electoral college win ever

Kim - You dumb

Trump - My daughter is hot....................................................................................................