• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Maher doing his little TV segments that the left worships

Ughh... I don't know anyone on the left that actually likes Maher.  He's more quasi-libertarian than anything. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

58 minutes ago, Rico said:

Ughh... I don't know anyone on the left that actually likes Maher.  He's more quasi-libertarian than anything. 

He’s libertarian with regard to drugs and pc culture. Nothing else though

I think Maher is fine.  Agree with some of what his says.  Disagree with some.  I wholeheartedly agree with his take here.  No clear eyed assessment of the current state of things can come to the conclusion that Trump will actually be removed from office.  Regardless of what happens with the investigation.  That said, the investigation should and must continue.  

15 hours ago, LHalo said:

Your little heart is going to be broken when this investigation concludes with no evidence of wrongdoing by Trump. Bookmark this post for future reference. 

Why bookmark yours when you can bookmark someone super famous like Hannity saying it. I would bookmark yours before Rudy though.  Rudy will lose the page the bookmark was on. 

15 hours ago, LHalo said:

Your little heart is going to be broken when this investigation concludes with no evidence of wrongdoing by Trump. Bookmark this post for future reference. 

lulz, this place gets more childish each day, which really should be impossible at this point.

1 minute ago, LHalo said:

2 points:

- I am a silly goose

- You are going to be disappointed

1. You're the silliest goose.

2. No. I'm good. Trust me. I'll be disappointed if our President is found to have colluded with a foreign government. I can handle having what I consider to be a shitty President. We've been doing that for years.

3. Such a silly goose.

If the deep state is out to destroy Trump, led by Barry, why did they even allow him to get elected in the first place?  Right, I forgot, hugest margin of victory in history, he is that good.  

The point I try and make is Russians have been infiltrating Trump since Bush Sr. was POTUS.  No collusion then either, he is God. Notice how the Bush and Obama families cozy up.  Yep George Sr. and Jr.  were deep state also.  

Life has always been unfair to Trump who just want's to be the best at making an honest living.

..................................Benghazi...........Uranium One............in 3.2.1

I'm not sure what would make lhalo more disappointed

1. Trump and members of his administration/campaign were found to be conspiring with foreign governments, selling foreign policy to the highest bidder, massive corruption, and conspiring to obstruct justice including attacking US organizations in order to cover up their transgressions....or

2. Liberal wouldn't be sad

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

1. Trump and members of his administration/campaign were found to be conspiring with foreign governments, selling foreign policy to the highest bidder, massive corruption, and conspiring to obstruct justice including attacking US organizations in order to cover up their transgressions....or

When the office does this for decades to American elite interests it seems but a short distance to start doing so for foreign interests.

46 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm not sure what would make lhalo more disappointed

2. Liberal wouldn't be sad

1. you live in fantasy land

2. Liberals have clearly been sad for exactly 1 year, 6 months, and 14 days. You display it here every day.

On 5/22/2018 at 6:55 AM, RallyMo said:

lulz, this place gets more childish each day, which really should be impossible at this point.

I'm going to bookmark this for the day when this place  is very adult like. You will be oh so very sorry then.