• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

24 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That argument works for people that ask for forgiveness.

Not making an argument.  It’s unfortunate that expressions of empathy are often perceived as weakness. 

I personally don’t have any issue with Trump calling MS-13 gang bangers animals.  But I do understand the sentiment that John Legend is trying to express.  Sappy as it is.  

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not making an argument.  It’s unfortunate that expressions of empathy are often perceived as weakness. 

I personally don’t have any issue with Trump calling MS-13 gang bangers animals.  But I do understand the sentiment that John Legend is trying to express.  Sappy as it is.  

I get it too.  Maybe without the hashtags I would take it more sincerely 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Then why mock the sentiment ? I interpret his point as something to do with forgiveness. 

I look at it as someone hates Trump so much that he will side with whomever Trump is saying something negative about

On 5/16/2018 at 8:32 AM, red321 said:

You are right, there may be nothing to it...just a set of coincidences that Trump overruled his Treasury and Commerce department who imposed sanctions on ZTE for selling to NK and Iran as well as ignoring concerns from US security agencies that ZTE phones could potentially spy on US citizens...a few days after the Chinese government agreed to loan $500 million to a foreign project that will be a significant boom to Trump's business.

And that's part of the challenge...with this administration there's just one big blurred line and we are asked to trust that everything is on the up and up.

Sounds like a Uranium One deal.

I agree, Maher is spot on, especially in regards to the Republicans not being willing to hold Trump and this administration accountable at all...in the case of people like Nunes he is actively working against the US and various intelligence agencies to try and provide cover for Trump.

The 2018 midterms are going to be incredibly important...not that they can actually stop Trump but it at least could allow one arm of congress to keep shining a light on just how corrupt this administration is.

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

especially in regards to the Republicans not being willing to hold Trump and this administration accountable at all

If only this would have been predictable in any way...

I'm not surprised that they haven't held him accountable...but I will say I'm surprised at how complicit they've become in actively working to subvert not only the investigation but the willingness to burn intelligence assets and various national security agencies...it's like a weird bizarro world where the left is suddenly "the man"

Edited by red321

1 minute ago, red321 said:

but I will say I'm surprised at how complicit they've become in actively working to subvert not only the investigation but the willingness to burn intelligence assets and various national security agencies

Why would you be?  This outcome has been obvious from the start. Trump isn't at all worried about the investigation nor are any Republicans. They'd already be scattered like the rats they are if there was any reason to be concerned. There has to be a reason for this high confidence and by its inherent nature this isn't good for the country. 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I really don't like Bill Maher, but couldn't the same thing be said about Trump and his "audience"?

Well sure, some of Trump's supporters are rather brainless as well, can't deny that.

Maher doing his little TV segments that the left worships, with his drones cheering every sentence in the background gives his viewpoint a false sense of validity.

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Why would you be?  This outcome has been obvious from the start. Trump isn't at all worried about the investigation nor are any Republicans. They'd already be scattered like the rats they are if there was any reason to be concerned. There has to be a reason for this high confidence and by its inherent nature this isn't good for the country. 

Maybe...*shock*...the investigation is fruitless.

19 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Maher doing his little TV segments that the left worships, with his drones cheering every sentence in the background gives his viewpoint a false sense of validity.

The entire segment was point out the idiocy of many if not the vast majority of the left of the reality of the Trump administration. Maher is the downer of the fantasy world they are trying their best to live in. Surely you disagree with his opinions but I don't think he has many fans on the left either when it comes to this segment. 

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I'm not sure I realized just how far over the edge they've gone.  

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well sure, some of Trump's supporters are rather brainless as well, can't deny that.

I take it you haven't attended a Trump rally.