• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

11 hours ago, Rico said:

Plenty of Presidents have made the choice of keeping the embassy exactly where it was.  Trump made the choice to move it knowing full well people could die.

Every US President since I believe John Quincy Adams has also authorized airstrikes against people in the region so perhaps this decision wasn't made solely for the reasons you ascribe to.  

Make America China Great Again?

And in other news...which I'm sure is just a coincidence...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/china-contributing-500-million-trump-linked-project-indonesia/

The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme park that will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels.

5 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Pence speech made about Daddy me verklempt. They have taken a habitual crook and sinner, even up to a few days ago, and skipped right past Knighting but Sainted this guy.  Once a saint, always a saint they says. His supporters can now say so what, other saints do it. Saint Donald has a ring to it. 

Good job with the responses.  That looks like I hit the trifecta or what came up after pulling the slot handle. 

4 hours ago, red321 said:

Make America China Great Again?

And in other news...which I'm sure is just a coincidence...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/china-contributing-500-million-trump-linked-project-indonesia/

The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme park that will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels.

That deal was started in 2015. The timing of the reporting is trying to make something out of nothing.

But Trump derangement syndrome afflicted folks such as yourself tend to skip past that stuff.

26 minutes ago, Rico said:

Why is he instructing the Commerce Department to help some Chinese company create jobs in China?

A good, though unlikely, reason would be as a carrot for assistance with the NK problem. 

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

ZTE buys parts from American companies. Helping them actually helps us too.

I'm sure there are others reasons though too.

I don’t know the specifics of what kind of business ZTE does here in the US as far as their manufacturing process.  But generally I agree with what you’re saying here if they do in fact buy from US companies.

A pretty good example of why economic protectionism is retarded.  Which Donald has touted in contradiction to this often. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

ZTE buys parts from American companies. Helping them actually helps us too.

I'm sure there are others reasons though too.

Yes.  Qualcomm is the biggest beneficiary, since they buy their chips.  I would guess Samsung and LG might also be beneficiaries in Korea, since their screens are in everything.  But I think US companies own pretty much most of the patents also, so that's another thing.  

But just my opinion.  But I think this is the way that Trump brute forces change.  Just like NK.  Threaten anniliation, and they come to their senses.  In China we've been bowing down to those fuckers for decades using politics and nice language in hopes of change.  All the while they are flipping us the bird and  saying they don't need us to survive.  Trump just showed them that if they continue to F*ck with us, and steal our stuff, ie copying everything we make with no regards to copyright patent etc.  We will just cut them off.  And when we do, one of their largest tech firms goes belly up.  Trump just showed China that they do need us just as much as we need them.  And he'll use it at the negotiating table for the trade talks that are coming up from a position of strength.  

8 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That deal was started in 2015. The timing of the reporting is trying to make something out of nothing.

But Trump derangement syndrome afflicted folks such as yourself tend to skip past that stuff.

Started in 2015...and yet the 500 million dollar investment was announced Thursday...maybe they forgot to send out the press announcement 3 years ago

http://m.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2145808/trump-indonesia-project-latest-stop-chinas-belt-and-road

58 minutes ago, red321 said:

Started in 2015...and yet the 500 million dollar investment was announced Thursday...maybe they forgot to send out the press announcement 3 years ago

http://m.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2145808/trump-indonesia-project-latest-stop-chinas-belt-and-road

Man, you're beyond help.

8 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Man, you're beyond help.

Nothing happens if he isn't paid.  I know Hannity has the real truth but, nothing happens if he isn't paid. 

HUGE Indonesia fun park, "Russian Flags Over Trump."  Michael Cohen will underwrite the liability at the park. 

11 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Nothing happens if he isn't paid.  I know Hannity has the real truth but, nothing happens if he isn't paid. 

HUGE Indonesia fun park, "Russian Flags Over Trump."  Michael Cohen will underwrite the liability at the park. 

All this time I thought I had nothing in common with Trump (well ... except that we both want to bang Ivanka).   But now I've found something else. 

Nothing happens if I'm not paid either.

13 minutes ago, Geoff said:

All this time I thought I had nothing in common with Trump (well ... except that we both want to bang Ivanka).   But now I've found something else. 

Nothing happens if I'm not paid either.

I could insert David Hogg here and get a point. 

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Maybe your reaching for something, anything and yet there really is nothing there. 

You are right, there may be nothing to it...just a set of coincidences that Trump overruled his Treasury and Commerce department who imposed sanctions on ZTE for selling to NK and Iran as well as ignoring concerns from US security agencies that ZTE phones could potentially spy on US citizens...a few days after the Chinese government agreed to loan $500 million to a foreign project that will be a significant boom to Trump's business.

And that's part of the challenge...with this administration there's just one big blurred line and we are asked to trust that everything is on the up and up.