• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

53 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If what Trump was doing is no big deal.  Why were so many folks freaking out about what he was doing?  I mean we heard he was going to get us into a war with them, he was going to get South Korea nuked, etc.  All by the same people now saying he wasn't doing anything different than before.

I mean, come on.

There isn't enough Preparation H on the planet for what these events are doing to the Democrats and Never Trumpers

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

On its own it isn’t.   But if they made the withdrawal in a way that concealed the amount greater then 10k.  Then it is. 

if

there is no evidence that this occurred, nor has anyone with direct knowledge stated that this is the case. So, spouting that Trump has committed a felony is idiotic (re: the tweet post and Rico's posts)

Edited by Lou

Just now, Lou said:

if

there is no evidence that this occurred, nor has anyone with direct knowledge stated that this is the case. So, S spouting that Trump has committed a felony is idiotic (re: the tweet post and Rico's posts)

I guess it remains to be seen.  It looks awfully fishy though. 

What they could have done.  And what most people not trying to hide something would have done.  Is write a check.  Or go to the bank and get a cashiers check. 

6 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Yep.  He didn't like Hillary then like everyone else and have just said I got a beej.  Trump just has to say I got a beej and his followers hope they can now get one. 

I don't speak Amarillan 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I guess it remains to be seen.  It looks awfully fishy though. 

What they could have done.  And what most people not trying to hide something would have done.  Is write a check.  Or go to the bank and get a cashiers check. 

How does it look fishy when, as of now, there is absolutely no proof that he didn't make the $35k withdrawal in a single transaction?

Don't worry, I know the answer 

Edited by Lou

16 minutes ago, Lou said:

How does it look fishy when, as of now, there is absolutely no proof that he didn't make the $35k withdrawal in a single transaction?

Don't worry, I know the answer 

I’ve read that the transaction appears to be structuring.  It should be easy enough to clear up if there was just one transaction. 

Its definitely possible that those reports are exaggerated.  It’s also possible that dumb F*ck Rudy Giuliani misspoke. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

Link? I'd really to to see who said this.

and I agree about Rudy 

I know Vox isn’t the best.  But they aren’t the worst.  Similar stories in other stuff.  Anyway this is the one I read.  It goes over a bunch of things. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/5/3/17314790/trump-repaid-giuliani-cohen-stormy-daniels

I don’t think the Haster scenario is apt. I think what’s more likely is the bagman type of scenario. You want to pay people off, but don’t have your fingers on it. So, your lawyer does it, and then he bills you for legal fees (aka payout, + cut of payoff, plus some extra for the taxes).

so now you have documentation that the money was for legal fees, you can claim the communication was privileged, and you can even write it off!

I’m sure they had plenty of experience doing the same thing greasing palms for real estate deals. 

Because seriously...we are supposed to believe a guy who bragged about not paying his vendors and has threatened to sue people who called him mean names on Twitter is just going to cut random checks to someone...just because?

And now there’s word the feds had Cohen wire tapped? No wondering now why Guiliani spilled the beans last night

10 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Ruh-roh, Feds tapped Cohen's phones.  Just more Obama/Hillary deep state crimes or are some of you confused who the real criminal is.  I guarantee, coming soon to you on a FOX News exclusive.  

You luvs you dat Fox!

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

You luvs you dat Fox!

When you awaken from that peyote daze you are in, you will find our government is currently not being run "on" FOX News, but "by" FOX News.  We don't need congress or lawmakers for policy but Hannity and tweets.  

18 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I know Vox isn’t the best.  But they aren’t the worst.  Similar stories in other stuff.  Anyway this is the one I read.  It goes over a bunch of things. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/5/3/17314790/trump-repaid-giuliani-cohen-stormy-daniels

First, I agree aboutVOX.

Second, none of those law experts had any semblance of proof that the withdrawals were under $10,000. One stated: "if" . . . 

The rest spoke to campaign finance laws, which I can see is the real problem for Trump in this situation, not structuring 

Just now, Kurt Swanson said:

When you awaken from that peyote daze you are in, you will find our government is currently not being run "on" FOX News, but "by" FOX News.  We don't need congress or lawmakers for policy but Hannity and tweets.  

I can't wait until that wall is finished . . . 

along the north Texas border, that is 

2 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Ruh-roh, Feds tapped Cohen's phones.  Just more Obama/Hillary deep state crimes or are some of you confused who the real criminal is.  I guarantee, coming soon to you on a FOX News exclusive.  

Wait ... I thought the feds didn't tap the Trump campaign. 

Wow!  How awkward for them for this to come out.

20 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Wait ... I thought the feds didn't tap the Trump campaign. 

Wow!  How awkward for them for this to come out.

Cohen wasn't part of the campaign and someone he barely knew who took care of parking tickets. 

11 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Cohen wasn't part of the campaign and someone he barely knew who took care of parking tickets. 

He was sure around a lot for someone who wasn't.