• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

On to the next subject. I can see Blarg's face looking like this when he enters a Trump tweet into his diary and draws hearts around it but seriously, anybody else would be saying you are creeping the fuck out of me.  You know he has taken the whole 4". 

If I ever look at any of you that way please beat the shit out of me. 

images.jpg

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Ok fine then so if I get that word in a spelling bee I will say can you please use it in a sentence better than blarg did. 

what is someone your age doing in a contest for sixth and seventh graders? maybe that's a more important question to ask and answer.

On 4/27/2018 at 6:11 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

31381223_10155586404193036_5397491194794082304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2667e67ac2ebff5c611a1a95e6d32c6f&oe=5B675A87

I'll take world leaders for $1,000 Alex.  Ding ding ding, it's the daily double. 

Q: Which of these hair styles looks like a neo-Nazi but has actual roots and which was made from the pubic hair of the Sulawesi Islands swamp rat. 

2 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I'll take world leaders for $1,000 Alex.  Ding ding ding, it's the daily double. 

Q: Which of these hair styles looks like a neo-Nazi but has actual roots and which was made from the pubic hair of the Sulawesi Islands swamp rat. 

Well by process of elimination of which hairstyle has ever been used by more than one person ever, I'll have to answer "Who is Kim Jong-Un?"

Obama wants to be Chaka Khan

Got no time is what you're known to say
I'll make you wish there was forty eight hours to each day
The problem is you ain't been loved like you should
What I got to give will sure 'nuff do you good

Tell me something good . . . 

I miss Rufus. 

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Why does Rally belong to Trump and I really don't want to know how Rally knows what size Trump's privates are.

If he can stomach Tex-Mex, he can stomach anything.

56 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

It would not surprise me if one morning we woke to the news that Mueller, Rosenstein, and even Sessions were gone.

If/when this happens I am very concerned about the ensuing events.  I have no idea what to expect as far as how that would play out. 

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

If/when this happens I am very concerned about the ensuing events.  I have no idea what to expect as far as how that would play out. 

I'm sure Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and the other Republicans will put the country first and stand.....HAHAHA...damn...almost got through it