• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Trump's views have actually completely contradicted Bolton's in the past. Best example is the Iraq war. Trump has been against it, while Bolton is a fan.

Word and deed contradict constantly with Trump.  Also he Iraq debacle aside, Donald Trump has said plenty of things that align perfectly with Bolton.

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

15 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think Bolton is a disaster.  I was just disputing the idea that Bolton was brought on as a tool to intimidate NK.  I’m very certain that Trump believes In Bolton’s world view and will seriously consider his advice. 

I don't think Bolton was brought on as a tool either...I think he spoke good on Fox News and said things like Obama was a pussy. It's been reported repeatedly, Trump likes people who go on tv, defend him, and speak loudly/forcefully...same thing can be said of Larry Kudlow.

31 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Tucker Carlson Explains Why White People Aren’t ‘Designed’ to Live Around Immigrants

I expect Carlson will replace Ben Carson as secretary of Housing and Urban Development any time now. He has the prefect resume he works at Fox (Trump Propaganda) Fake News service.

Meh, I don't like the guy but that really isn't what he said.  That article is kind of a joke.

21 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Trump's views have actually completely contradicted Bolton's in the past. Best example is the Iraq war. Trump has been against it, while Bolton is a fan.

Holy shit. This post may make the universe collapse. @Thomas, I assume it will all start with y'all at Los Alamos. Sorry for the TexMex. Godspeed.

29 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, Donald Trump has on tape stated in the past that he supported the Iraq war.  He changes his positions when it’s conveneient all the time.  He deserves no credit for bad mouthing the Iraq war now. 

What does he care about wars. Wars are poor people problems.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

And appointing a Supreme Court Justice, and reducing the tax burden of every day Americans, and ditching a terrible trade deal like TPP, and ending the individual mandate, and beginning deregulations, and virtually putting an end to ISIS, and....

I heard from an article in January of 2002 that the Taliban and Al Qaeda were virtually finished. 

Plus Trump can't take all the credit for bombing the shit out of ISIS. Obama, the guy that was supposed to bring hope and change, got off from bombing brown people. And he got off a lot.

Also the Russians don't mind dropping a few as well. 

I'm also not quite sure how Trump gets credit for appointing a supreme court justice...it's kind of his fucking job. If anything the credit should go to Scalia for dying and McConnell for hijacking the nomination process and refusing to have the Senate to their job. Trump had about as much impact on the supreme court nomination as Bob the Builder. 

Edited by red321

37 minutes ago, red321 said:

Trump had about as much impact on the supreme court nomination as Bob the Builder. 

He was able to beat HRC. He may have been the only Republican candidate with the talents, albeit unusual ones, to accomplish this task.

28 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So should we blame Pres. Obama for failing at his?

I'd be happy to hear what you think he could have done different than nominate an older centrist jurist that had previous endorsements from Republican members of the Senate.

1 minute ago, red321 said:

I'd be happy to hear what you think he could have done different than nominate an older centrist jurist that had previous endorsements from Republican members of the Senate.

You were the one to imply otherwise, not I.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

it's kind of his fucking job. 

50 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So should we blame Pres. Obama for failing at his?

47 minutes ago, Thomas said:

He was able to beat HRC. He may have been the only Republican candidate with the talents, albeit unusual ones, to accomplish this task.

17 minutes ago, red321 said:

15 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You were the one to imply otherwise, not I.

14 minutes ago, red321 said:

okie dokie

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Glad we're in complete agreement.

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

Image result for animated gold star

So... will @Chuckster70 officiate the nuptials for you two at the next fanfest or are you guys going to choose someone else from the board community?