• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-peters-fox-20180320-story.html

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters says he's 'ashamed' of Fox News and leaves his role as analyst

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a longtime analyst for Fox News, told colleagues he is done with the network he says has become "a propaganda machine" for President Trump.

Peters said in an email first reported Tuesday by BuzzFeed that he chose not to renew his contract as a paid contributor with Fox News on March 1 because he was "ashamed" of the network.

15 hours ago, Lou said:

Naturally.

You can't expect Kurt to blow his entire social security check on my present, can you? 

Sold my dentures, straight up swap, I think I got the better deal.  Was going to sell my liver but x-rays showed there was only an Old Milwaukee can left in there. 

4 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-peters-fox-20180320-story.html

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters says he's 'ashamed' of Fox News and leaves his role as analyst

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a longtime analyst for Fox News, told colleagues he is done with the network he says has become "a propaganda machine" for President Trump.

Peters said in an email first reported Tuesday by BuzzFeed that he chose not to renew his contract as a paid contributor with Fox News on March 1 because he was "ashamed" of the network.

Are we supposed to care about a Fox News analyst?

56 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

20 thousand people in Illinois cast votes for an avowed Neo Nazi in the GOP primary. 

He ran unopposed.

Tons of people vote along party lines, they saw some dude named Arthur Jones with an R next to his name and voted for him. Doesn't make those people Nazi sympathizers.

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

He ran unopposed.

Tons of people vote along party lines, they saw some dude named Arthur Jones with an R next to his name and voted for him. Doesn't make those people Nazi sympathizers.

You're right. It just shows how dumb the average American voter is.

24 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

He ran unopposed.

Perhaps that is some of it.  But really, how many know nothing voters come out to vote in a primary for an unopposed republican candidate who’s going to lose in Illinois ? I suspect most of these people knew exactly who they were voting for. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You're right. It just shows how dumb the average American voter is.

And in a bit of irony...because Illinois has open primaries it's safe to assume that some of the Republicans decided to vote against the Nazi (well, a few of them at least...you would hope...right?) and voted in the Democratic primary instead...likely providing the margin of victory for one of the more conservative Democrats running allowing him to win his primary against a liberal challenger.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Perhaps that is some of it.  But really, how many know nothing voters come out to vote in a primary for an unopposed republican candidate who’s going to lose in Illinois ? I suspect most of these people knew exactly who they were voting for. 

I would bet the farm that the only people who knowingly voted for a racist were the jackasses showing up to his rallies.

I believe the other people had no idea, because I choose to believe most people are more good natured than that. It's a shame politics can make you assume everyone is racist.