• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

27 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Yet there isn't a gulf on the left?  Or is it not big enough to care when libs say stupid stuff?

of course there is.  imo its more much more significant on the right.  i mean, you're exhibit A.  Look at you and MAGA.  You two idealogically are nothing alike.  It's not minor differences.  It might as well be the difference between you and I politically.

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Lou said:

the moral superiority that oozes from the Christians is palpable.  

the pure hypocrisy is incredible. 

the day you guys stop believing that your side isn't equivalent to everything that is righteous will be the day that Pujols scores the game-winning run on a straight steal of home plate in Game 4* of the World Series. 

* because we will win the WS in a sweep vs the Cubs 

fixed it for you.

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Well, I have to give you credit, you kept your word for a couple of months.

I am sure there were days when you could barely stand it.

To be fair, I believe it about all religions.

The hypocrisy is monumental.

5 minutes ago, nate said:

To be fair, I believe it about all religions.

The hypocrisy is monumental.

Hypocrisy is everywhere.  Especially in politics.  You see it every for years.  Exact arguments coming from the other side of where they came from last time.

Ad nauseum.  I will take the hit that the church fails (especially with Trump) but I don't know that it fails more than other groups.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Hypocrisy is everywhere.  Especially in politics.  You see it every for years.  Exact arguments coming from the other side of where they came from last time.

Ad nauseum.  I will take the hit that the church fails (especially with Trump) but I don't know that it fails more than other groups.

Don't forget people like the pedo in Alabama, or all these other candidates recently with their hate speech that still get supported by the churches because the candidates also support their causes.

When I was growing up, church and religion was about treating other people well and doing good.

It got worse once it also became about forcing people to live by their standards, and elevating their ideologies to the point that those that didn't fall in their scope were alienated.

Meanwhile Cambridge Analytica is stone walling UK Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham after being caught exposing how they used Facebook to alter the 2016 election. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43465700

Ms Denham had demanded access to Cambridge Analytica's databases and servers by 18:00 GMT but said the firm had missed her deadline.

"I'm not accepting their response so therefore I'll be applying to the court for a warrant," she told Channel 4.

On Monday, Channel 4 News broadcast hidden camera footage in which Cambridge Analytica chief executive Alexander Nix appears to suggest tactics his company could use to discredit politicians online.

Not Russia but the UK mucking with our and other election process's. Looks like Mueller has been looking under the wrong rocks for the guilty parties.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Ha. If this were true, cons would be saying bad things about the administration 24/7, since the libs have been doing so every single day for over a year.

Again, when have you ever seen a lib be critical of their own without it being a response to a con's post?  

Hhonestly, I've never seen you call out a lib for their post. Cons seem to be more will to say negative things about the right than the left is about the left. That's what I find funny, since there's plenty of idiocy on both sides of the aisle. 

To me there is a difference between a conservative and a republican as well as a Dem and a liberal. I consider myself a conservative but will call out a Republican for doing things I find contrary to my conservative values. Honestly, I think the Republican party has been moving away from their conservative values they traditionally held. I think the American voters have lost sight of whether their values are a conservative or a liberal. They focus more on party and identity politics. It's a shame because we have a lot more in common than we think

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

of course there is.  imo its more much more significant on the right.  i mean, you're exhibit A.  Look at you and MAGA.  You two idealogically are nothing alike.  It's not minor differences.  It might as well be the difference between you and I politically.

The Right has the Alt-Right crowd and the left has the SJWs. I would think they should distance themselves from both of them.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

The Right has the Alt-Right crowd and the left has the SJWs. I would think they should distance themselves from both of them.

They should all be gathered into a large arena death match with the winner being exterminated. 

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Hhonestly, I've never seen you call out a lib for their post. 

Then you haven't read all my posts here or you've simply forgotten.

It's kind of funny watching you rant on here sometimes. For someone who doesn't follow politics very closely, you get pretty tribal. And I'm not talking about Republicans and Democrats, I'm talking about the political divide in here. To be fair though, most of us are guilty of the same.