• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

7 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

So you've been obsessing over McCabe for the last several months because you don't want your tax dollars going towards his pension? Then why don't you say anything about Trump's multimillion-dollar vacations he takes every week on the taxpayers dime, or his administration's wasteful spending we keep hearing about? I mean, are you fiscally conservative or not?

Obsessing over McCabe for the last several months? Are you mistaking me for someone else?

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

17 hours ago, LHalo said:

Yes, because if you criminally leak details of an investigation you should be charged no matter what your political side is. How is that so crazy?

Definitely don’t want to see someone do this and receive a tax payer funded pension 

15 hours ago, LHalo said:

Obsessing over McCabe for the last several months? Are you mistaking me for someone else?

So no, you're not fiscally conservative anymore. That explains the silence.  It also explains why you don't care about the deficit anymore, since there was nothing fiscally conservative about the tax cuts.

You've brought up McCabe on multiple occasions. But the overall obsession lies with your newfound disdain for the FBI. Gee, I wonder why. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that every other Trumper shares your sentiment.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

So no, you're not fiscally conservative anymore. That explains the silence.  It also explains why you don't care about the deficit anymore, since there was nothing fiscally conservative about the tax cuts.

You've brought up McCabe on multiple occasions. But the overall obsession lies with your newfound disdain for the FBI. Gee, I wonder why. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that every other Trumper shares your sentiment.

Tax cuts are fiscally conservative. It’s the spending that’s the problem. 

Mueller is now a target, but that will surely set off a firestorm if Trump tries to fire him.

15 hours ago, Twitter:

"The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!"

51 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Remember when Glen was posting his Facebook news stories.

Good times.

Remember when you swore republicans wouldn't work with Trump?

Good times, indeed.

Standing by for a "liberal dotard friend" drop.

22 minutes ago, Glen said:

Remember when you swore republicans wouldn't work with Trump?

Good times, indeed.

Standing by for a "liberal dotard friend" drop.

You said they were all going to lockstep with his policies but that really hasn't happened has it? They are passing what they wanted in the first place but none of them are cosying up to the toxicity of the President, knowing his volatility works against them.

But you can keep with your narratives if you like. And it's leftist dotard, not liberal. Facts, man, you're just not accurate with them.

Edited by Blarg