• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/03/14/in-fundraising-speech-trump-says-he-made-up-facts-in-meeting-with-justin-trudeau/

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about Trump telling rich people at some dinner in Missouri (of course in Missouri) that he just makes shit up.  Including during meetings with foreign officials.  Heads of state included. 

Also, he’s apparently repeatedly telling some story about how the Japanese use some “test” where a bowling ball is dropped on the hood of American imported cars.  And since the bowling ball causes a dent the Japanese use this as evidence of substandard quality and fuck up getting American cars to market there. 

Of course this is completely false and apparently Donald made it up all on his own.  Seriously, no body has any idea what the fuck he is talking about. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Glen said:

It really is a perfect example of the world view of these people.  Everything and everyone is just part of the playground for their amusement.    Anything that hinders that is a problem.   

Anyone that can look down a rifle scope and murder an elephant for sport is descipicable in their core. 

Been gone a while and I have to back off sometimes after my terrorist attacks but are you Trump supporters still sponging the undercarriage or did you throw that sponge away yet?  Sorry but at this point you are either a member of a cult or you would have been better off giving all your money away to the Nigerian e-mail for help. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t know what the whole story is with this McCabe guy.  If leaking something to the press is what they’re using to vindictively deny this guy his pension it’s a pretty incredible piece of irony.  No Executive Branch has ever leaked shit like this gang of fucking morons. 

The Trump admin is a total shitshow. Nobody denies that. I’m just specifically glad that McCabe doesn’t get to enjoy his retirement on my dime. 

2 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Lawrence doesn't like McCabe because Trump doesn't like him. It's as simple as that.

Must follow the tribe leader.

Negatory. I can’t stand most of Trump’s staff or more than half of his political ideals. I agree with his tax cuts but I disagree with his spending on military, etc. He’s a conman who has middle America whipped up in a frenzy. I want a real political revolutionary. 

5 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Negatory. I can’t stand most of Trump’s staff or more than half of his political ideals. I agree with his tax cuts but I disagree with his spending on military, etc. He’s a conman who has middle America whipped up in a frenzy. I want a real political revolutionary. 

So you've been obsessing over McCabe for the last several months because you don't want your tax dollars going towards his pension? Then why don't you say anything about Trump's multimillion-dollar vacations he takes every week on the taxpayers dime, or his administration's wasteful spending we keep hearing about? I mean, are you fiscally conservative or not?

5 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

So you've been obsessing over McCabe for the last several months because you don't want your tax dollars going towards his pension? Then why don't you say anything about Trump's multimillion-dollar vacations he takes every week on the taxpayers dime, or his administration's wasteful spending we keep hearing about? I mean, are you fiscally conservative or not?

And he deflected when you asked him to call out Nunes. But yeah, republicans also. And taxpayer money.

How about Carter and Mnuchin?