• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I thought Tillerson was never going to make it very long in the Trump house of terrors. He was one of the few appointees that seemed right for the job. 

He is being replaced by a guy who has spent an entire career finding enemies instead of solutions that didn't involve some covert war. 

We are not better off. 

40 minutes ago, Adam said:

Pretty much the only thing dems and cons agree on is the need for perpetual war

Live combat footage is about the only reason I watch mainstream media news channels. 

That and election night reactions by from the losers. 

21 hours ago, Rico said:

My only fleet week experience was having to get into my dress whites and stand at parade for hours waiting for some really important old fart to show up.  Scew all that.

lol

That's how I feel about all parades and marches.

Come to think of it, it's how I feel about every free, large public gathering.

In the special election in Pennsylvania Lamb (D) is holding on to a slim lead in the heavily GOP stronghold, where Trump won with by a 20 point margin in 2016. Even if Lamb somehow loses after the absentee ballots are counted it would still be bad for Trump and the Republican party in the November elections.

Clearly the tide is turning away from Trump as every special election since Trump became president has gone to the Democrats with 1 exception, the 1 exception was a tie which was settled by a drawing name out of a bowl.

It seems like getting the Trump endorsement is the kiss of death.

5 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

In the special election in Pennsylvania Lamb (D) is holding on to a slim lead in the heavily GOP stronghold, where Trump won with by a 20 point margin in 2016. Even if Lamb somehow loses after the absentee ballots are counted it would still be bad for Trump and the Republican party in the November elections.

Clearly the tide is turning away from Trump as every special election since Trump became president has gone to the Democrats with 1 exception, the 1 exception was a tie which was settled by a drawing name out of a bowl.

It seems like getting the Trump endorsement is the kiss of death.

Fact checking is your friend 

24 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

OK missed the Utah election but 4 of 5 elections since September went to democrats. Still the point remains the same, Trump endorsements aren't working.

and you are still wrong, confusing congressional special elections and other type of elections/special elections (for example, special election for state legislature positions).

In regards to congressional special elections most of them have been won by Republicans (GA, MT, KS etc.). Democrats won a race in California as expected and Doug Jones in Alabama.

https://ballotpedia.org/Special_elections_to_the_115th_United_States_Congress_(2017-2018)

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

and you are still wrong, confusing congressional special elections and other type of elections/special elections (for example, special election for state legislature positions).

In regards to congressional special elections most of them have been won by Republicans (GA, MT, KS etc.). Democrats won a race in California as expected and Doug Jones in Alabama.

https://ballotpedia.org/Special_elections_to_the_115th_United_States_Congress_(2017-2018)

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-11-07/democrats-win-governorships-in-virginia-new-jersey

The Democrats won two Governorships; New Jersey, and Virginia.

Trump and the GOP are still in trouble of losing control of congress come the mid term elections.

Just now, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-11-07/democrats-win-governorships-in-virginia-new-jersey

Trump and the GOP are still in trouble of losing control of congress come the mid term elections.

Dems will find some way to fuck it up between now and November.

Of this I am certain.

28 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I don't disagree...it makes me happy...those are good examples of the point you were trying to make...but that is not what you stated originally

3 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I was talking about races where Trump actually actively campaigned for the GOP candidate.

jesus christ on a cracker...stop arguing and take the advice or continue to sound like the left's version of a dumber yvangel on this forum...your call

9 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No such thing as a gun "accidentally" going off. It's called a "negligent discharge."

In other words, the dude knows fuck all about safety.

Gun-trained teacher accidentally discharges firearm in Calif. classroom, injuring student

A teacher who is also a reserve police officer trained in firearm use accidentally discharged a gun Tuesday at Seaside High School in Monterey County, Calif., during a class devoted to public safety.

noun: accident; plural noun: accidents
an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

He was trained and he still discharged his weapon. Sounds like the very definition of accident to me.