• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Something about making America great again, like it was in the Golden Age (1940s–1950s), when everyone* had prosperity and freedom.

*not including females and non-white people

Also when rich people got taxed to high heaven.  Yet survived and were still rich.  And large social endeavors were pursued and were not considered “unamerican”.  Also a time when any form of organized labor wasn’t considered “unamerican” 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Amazingly I think Trump may turn this tariff into a win on his populist agenda. Granted my threshold for a Trump win is absurdly low. And in a sane world ... well let's not even entertain that moot point. I'm not condoning this as a good idea. But this is going to resonate with many of those he'll need to convince in 2020. Anything he does to attack NAFTA or China economically will help him in this regard. This does both.  

Oh, Trump is going to meet with Kim Jong Un in May. That will be... interesting.

If only Nixon could go to China, could only Trump go to North Korea? (Half kidding. Though imagine if he did go and they imprisoned him. What exactly would our response be?!? How would Twitter react?)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/south-koreans-deliver-letter-trump-kim-jong-un-n855051

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Oh, Trump is going to meet with Kim Jong Un in May. That will be... interesting.

If only Nixon could go to China, could only Trump go to North Korea? (Half kidding. Though imagine if he did go and they imprisoned him. What exactly would our response be?!? How would Twitter react?)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/south-koreans-deliver-letter-trump-kim-jong-un-n855051

Maybe he and Rodman are going to go clubbing with Kim Jong Un

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

If he somehow resolves the NK nukes issue, does he somehow become the favorite for 2020? That felt...really weird to say. Somehow proving the dick speech from Team America.

I hate Trump, but I can envision scenarios in which he goes down as a good (potentially great) president. He has already appointed a good supreme court judge and passed a huge tax bill. If he could de-nuclearize NK and get some legitimate immigration reform done, he will have accomplished far more than most other presidents. 

6 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I hate Trump, but I can envision scenarios in which he goes down as a good (potentially great) president. He has already appointed a good supreme court judge and passed a huge tax bill. If he could de-nuclearize NK and get some legitimate immigration reform done, he will have accomplished far more than most other presidents. 

2200: Kids from around the Earth and neighboring celestial colonies connect into Earth history via their interactive headsets. 
"Hello class. Back into our studies. In the former United States, Donald Trump, who was the 45th president,  did a few things. We shall never speak of this again."