• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

43 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Wasn't based on my annual review. And our annual reviews are discussed in mid Fall.

So what you are saying is that your company decided to give you a raise, and promotion, because of the tax cuts? And did everyone else receive a raise and promotion?

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

They didn't tell me it's because of the tax cuts specifically, but it's possible it helped. This is a position we added to our department that we didn't have previously.

ah...because the way you typed it above, you made it sound like you wouldn't have gotten it without the tax cuts...and a fortune 500 company is not going to add a single new position to a single department as the result of a tax cut

but hey...congrats on the promotion

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

ah...because the way you typed it above, you made it sound like you wouldn't have gotten it without the tax cuts...and a fortune 500 company is not going to add a single new position to a single department as the result of a tax cut

but hey...congrats on the promotion

Haha. You can look at it any which way you want I guess.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

They didn't tell me it's because of the tax cuts specifically, but it's possible it helped. This is a position we added to our department that we didn't have previously.

Sounds like you may have just gotten the promotion on your merits. Congrats!

15 minutes ago, Kevin said:

By the way does anyone know the definition of MAGA or what it entails? 

Something about making America great again, like it was in the Golden Age (1940s–1950s), when everyone* had prosperity and freedom.

*not including females and non-white people