• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I love it when people are able to segment in their minds what kinds of deaths are better. 

"Sorry, Mrs. Smith.  Your son was killed when he was struck by a car while crossing in a crosswalk.  But take heart, there was no malicious intent so let not the joy escape from your heart and soul."

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I love it when people are able to segment in their minds what kinds of deaths are better. 

"Sorry, Mrs. Smith.  Your son was killed when he was struck by a car while crossing in a crosswalk.  But take heart, there was no malicious intent so let not the joy escape from your heart and soul."

Stupid argument. All deaths are sad, but murder is a capital offense and is illegal. Sorry you're too think to get that.

Just now, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Stupid argument. All deaths are sad, but murder is a capital offense and is illegal. Sorry you're too think to get that.

Glad you're so "think" that you can so easily look past the pain that the death of a loved one causes to family and friends, no matter what the instrument used or the intent.

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

2 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

So a kid who dies at the hand of a drunk driver is less important than a kid who was killed by an AK-47, because the prior was an accident.

This is an interesting philosophy.

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Just hope your kids or grandkids aren't gunned down it may change your mind.

You know where I stand and know where you stand, so I'm done with this, as it can no longer serve any useful purpose.

LOL,

just hope yours aren't killed by a drunk driver.  

Just hope your kids or grandkids aren't gunned down it may change your mind.

You know where I stand and know where you stand, so I'm done with this, as it can no longer serve any useful purpose.

Change my mind on what?  Guns should all be banned and outlawed.  So should vehicles.

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Glad you're so "think" that you can so easily look past the pain that the death of a loved one causes to family and friends, no matter what the instrument used or the intent.

My sister died of pancreatic cancer, and yeah it sucked. But it have pissed me off  so much mire if she was shot down in her classroom, she was a teacher.

Just now, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

My sister died of pancreatic cancer, and yeah it sucked. But it have pissed me off  so much mire if she was shot down in her classroom, she was a teacher.

My mom died of a melanoma cancer.  I'm still gutted.  If she was shot or went through the windshield of a car I would still be gutted.

29 minutes ago, Geoff said:

My mom died of a melanoma cancer.  I'm still gutted.  If she was shot or went through the windshield of a car I would still be gutted.

You can't prevent accidents, although there are laws to prevent many more auto deaths. You can't prevent cancer, although the keep trying to find ways to prevent/cure it. You can't stop gun violence by ignoring it, which is what has happened for too long.

You can't prevent accidents, although there are laws to prevent many more auto deaths. You can't prevent cancer, although the keep trying to find ways to prevent/cure it. You can't stop gun violence by ignoring it, which is what has happened for too long.

Are there laws to prevent many more auto deaths?  Yup.  Are there enough?  I don't think so.  There are also currently laws prevent many more gun deaths.  Are there enough?  I don't think so.  I think we should ban them both.

18 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Who has ever ignored it? Murdering someone with a gun has always been illegal and it carries with it the toughest punishment allowed.